Chapter 17: Human Cavalry Battle

Present Mic: "THE WINNER IS BAKUGO KATSUKI! SECOND PLACE IS TAKATO RYUJIN! THIRD PLACE IS IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

As everyone else finally made behind them. Izuku and Takato smiles happily high five each other Ochako and Akane runs over to them.

Akane: "What, Bakugo won?!"

Ochako: "Yeah I thought you two would have one! Especially when Takato stared flying.."

Takato: "Hehehe really? Oh well that is too bad for us." *Izuku was snickering trying to hold it together* "Anyways did you two made it?"

Akane: "Yeah! We made it the second round."

Izuku: "That sound like a great idea and congrats."

Takato: "Same here!"

Bakugo took notice at Izuku and Takato snickering about something, which meant something was off and that's when Midnight shows him the answer.

Midnight: "And the second stage is Human Cavalry Battle, you all are allowed to form teams from 2 to 5 and the rules are obviously the same as a normal cavalry battle. Your score will be based on the performance you had in the first trial. Your points increase by 5 judging by your position in the race for example the 42nd will be 5 points, 41st will be 10 points being 15 points and so on, except for the first. He will have 10 million points."

Everyone gave Bakugo, the old death glare treatment as he was in first place. Bakugo looks over to Takato, who was laughing off a storm and Izuku who was laughing with him.

Bakugo: "Y-you! You T-two played me!" 

Izuku and Takato: *proudly announces* "LIKE THE CHEAP KAZOO YOU ARE!" 

Everyone in the stadium: (0:09-0:15)

Bakugo: "FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-"

Takato: "HEY LET'S KEEP IT P.G HERE...stupid Pomeranian..."

Midnight: "The Higher ranking students are the ones to aim for. This is a comeback chance for everyone , a chance for those at the bottom to over throw those at top! Your teams may consist of 3 or 5 members in total. The exception being the top three, who are allowed to run solo, that is.... if you can last till the end. Your 5 minutes for setting up your teams begins now."

Takato: "Hey Izuku, Ochako, Akane. want to be on my team?"

Izuku: "Sure! I don't mind.

Ochako: "Yeah no problem."

Akane: "I would love too!"

Takato: "Great! Now then all we need is one more team member."

Sudden a girl with pink hair and goggles appears out of nowhere behind Akane.

Goggles: "HEY ONE MORE PERSON YOU SAY?!"

Akane: *screams jumping into Takato's arms* "Don't do that!"

Ochako: "Hey, you'te that support course girl from the chasm..."

Goggles: "Yup, and with third best student and best student in U.A getting here, I've got a chance to show off my babies to the top support companies."

 Izuku: "Well...that's convenient." *looks at Takato* "What do you think Takato?"

Takato: *blushing hard and is still holding her* "I-I think um Akane has to get out of my arms...."