Chapter 33: Takato and Akane Vs Xen

Currently Class 1-A were Currently in the Central Plaza. Then there was a surprise for everyone but some of them knew. 

Aizawa:*walks up with the entire School Staff behind him* "Now then...let's begin to the test now if you wanna go to the camp, don't make any stupid mistakes."

Jirou: "Why're all the teachers here?"

Aizawa: "I expected that many of you thought that we were fighting robot."

Kaminari: "Yeah we did!"

Ashido: *daydreaming* "Fireworks! S'more! Here we come camp!"

Takato: *Confused tone* "Who the hell told you that we are fighting robots?" *All his classmates look at him before he looks at the School staff* "Do you see any Robots around no. And the answer for that is obvious, we are going to be fighting a pro hero."

Class 1-A: "WHAT?!"

Nezu: "Indeed!" *pops out of Aizawa's scarf* "This year's test will be completely different for various reasons!"

Half the Class: "Principal Nezu?!"

Momo: "You're changing things!"

Nezu: "Yes for this final test, it'll be hero work and you will also be working in pairs and fight against you teachers."

Aizawa: "You're partners and opponents are already chosen by me so, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki, you're a team and you're up against me, and Midoriya, you're paired with Bakugo."

Bakugo: "What?! I'm with the damn nerd!"

Izuku: "Wait if I 'm with Kaachan...then I believe I know who's our opponent."

All of a sudden All Might dropped from the Sky

All Might: "I AM HERE TO FIG-"

Takato: *waves his hand interrupting All Might* "Hi King Caesar."

All Might in a blur smashes right thru a building's wall leaving his imprint right thru it. Everyone merley blinks tice of with a WTF look on their faces before All Might peeks out frighten smile on his face.

All Might: *scared tries to act confident tone* "I-Is he here?!" *looks around realizing that King Caesar is actually not there* "HEY WAIT A MINUTE?!"

Takato: *is holding his phone* "You got that Erica?"

Izuku: "*eyes widen* "Wait what?!"

Erica: *on phone laughing her ass off* "OH MY GOD HAHAH THAT WAS PRICELESS! Okay a deals a deal! I'll buy you the Electric guitar and Music set up!"

Takato: *fist bumps that air* "Yes!" Thanks Big sis!"

All Might: *leans in to see Erica on Video Chat * "MS. SERIZAWA YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

Erica: "Sorry, but I can't pay with Cash or Check when I'm on a call! Bye Little bro and Remember to break their legs!"

Everyone: "Huh?"

Takato: "Thanks Erica! Bye!" *Hangs up smiling* "Well that was worth it."

Nezu: "Well...then...ANYWAYS!" *Clapping his hands to get everyone's attention.*

He then gave the list to Aizawa who began to read the pairs.

Kirishima and Sato vs Cementoss.

Tokoyami and Tsuyu vs Ectoplasm.

Iida and Ojiro vs Power loader

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu vs Eraser Head.

Ochako Uraraka and Aoyama vs 13