You're acting like a lil bitch

Meanwhile, at Ashton and Brianna's old home, Natalie comes over more frequently now. Ashton felt as if Natalie understood him more than ever, plus that's all he had since Brianna and himself broke up. Ashton really didn't like Natalie, she was only good for sex and a good time. I mean, she did everything and anything Ashton wanted her to do. Brianna was always on Ashton's mind and Natalie did not like it. He even called her Brianna's name while having sex a couple of times. It annoyed Natalie, but she didn't care enough to act on it. Natalie was cooking in the kitchen. Ashton was sitting on the couch. "Fuck!" Ashton yelled. It startled Natalie. "What's the matter with you?" Natalie asked. "I missed this job opportunity, I just can't seem to get back on the right fucking track bruh. I need a vacation. Yo Natalie let's go to New Orleans this weekend. I need a break." Natalie looked excited. "Oh yes! Let's go, I've always wanted to go. Are we driving or flying? I don't want to drive I rather fly, can we?" Natalie asked. "Yeah, we can do that," Ashton replied. Ashton went on Delta Airlines' website and booked two flights to New Orleans. "What are we going to do there?" Asked Natalie. "There's this swingers club called Collettes we can definitely hit up that you know what I'm saying, girl," Ashton said while kissing Natalie and grabbing her ass. "Oh and definitely eat good food." He added. Natalie started to french kiss Ashton as he continued to grab her ass. She unbuckles his pants and goes to her knees. Ashton pulled out his dick and grabbed Natalie's head and force her to suck his dick. She didn't stop him. Natalie's eyes roll back as Ashton is stuffing his dick down her throat. He pulls her up and then picks her up and put her on the counter. He pulls down her thongs and starts the eat her pussy spitting and slurping on it. He sees a cucumber and grabs it. He puts the cucumber in Natalie's mouth and she began to suck it. Slobbishly saliva drips on her thigh. He then takes the cucumber and sticks it in her pussy. Natalie moans Ashton's name and gyrates her waist as Ashton fucks her with a cucumber. Ashton fucks Natalie harder and faster with the cucumber causing her to squirt. "Oohhhh babyyyy fuckkk!" Natalie moaned. Ashton took the cucumber and put it in Natalie's mouth. "You nasty bitch." Ashton said while smirking and pulling up his pants. "What are you doing? You're not going to fuck me?" Natalie asked still sitting on the counter with her legs open. "Natalie I'm tired, plus it's not a good day. When we get to New Orleans I'll fuck you all day and night." Ashton said while stroking her cheek and kissing it. "It's her isn't it?" Natalie said as she gets off the counter and puts back on her thing. "Yeah, I still love her," Ashton said while getting a beer out of the fridge. "You're acting like a Lil bitch." Natalie said while walking past Ashton. "Finish your own food." She said as she slammed the room door upstairs. "Bitch watch how you slam my doors. Brianna use to slam my doors like that." Ashton said laughing while taking a sip of his beer.