Envy

Tiffany goes downstairs and cleaned the living room where she crashed. She looked at her phone to see she missed a call from Bri. Tiffany calls Bri... "Hello?" Says Bri. "Hey Bri wassup I missed your call girl I was in the shower, oh my gosh my head is killing me!" Tiffany says. "Shit I don't blame it your ass was lit last night but anyway, what was that about last night? Was it Rodney?" Bri asks. "Girl No maybe I drank too much and just couldn't party more, but I'm heading home now I put the key back in the flower pot," Tiffany says. "Okay cool, is Ashton still sleeping?" "Yeah, he was when I left. But let me call you back" Tiffany says trying to cut the conversation short, she wasn't feeling the conversation when Ashton got involved. "Okay girl, talk to you later." Tiffany driving home with a lot of shit on her mind. She don't know how she wants to go about last night, she feels as though Ashton is hers knowing he's in love with Brianna, but she doesn't believe him since he's always fucking her, and buying her things, I mean he brought the car she's driving now. So there's no way she believes that. She was just caught off guard by the white chick. Squinting her eyes with the evilest look, Tiffany says while gripping her steering wheel hard. "I have to find out who this bitch is!"