Trying to become better....

While everyone popped and sipped champagne in celebration of the good news. Shantel looks at her phone to see she missed two calls from Ashton and a text. "Yo, what you on? Call me back." "Excuse me, where's your restroom?" Shantel asked. "Down the hall to the right, you can't miss it." Brianna said as she pointed to the hall. Shantel proceeded to go to the restroom, calling Ashton as she enters. "Yo, where your fine ass at?" Ashton said as he answers. Shantel laughs. "Boy you're so crazy, I'm just finishing up a meeting. I'm about to head to my hotel in a minute" Shantel said. "Aight bet." Ashton replied. Shantel hung up the phone and walked out of the restroom. "There you are, we were going to go to Skyview Atlanta, you want to join?" Rodney asked as Shantel walked back towards the front. "Um, actually I have to jet. I have some work I need to do before I head back to New Orleans. I'll call you tomorrow when I land." Shantel said as she gathered her belongings and headed towards the front door. "Ok, Thanks so much Shantel, we are going to have to hang out when you come back to Atlanta. Brianna said from the couch. Shantel leaves. When she arrived at the hotel she sent Ashton her address and room number. She got in the shower and lathered her body. Shantel was creole. Her skin was golden. She was shaped like a Coca-Cola bottle. She had long loose curls and a smile that will brighten up any room. Ashton just loved her pussy. The way it gripped his dick no other female has done it before. Not even Brianna. She got out of the shower and oiled up her body. Sprayed a little YSL perfume and slipped on some lingerie. "I'm coming up." She read a text from Ashton. She lit some candles and checked herself in the mirror. *Knock knock knock* She opened the door. All she saw was this tall dark and handsome man. Her pussy throbbed. Ashton grabbed her waist  "Alexa, play Peak by RAAHiiM," Shantel said while she grabbed Ashton by the shirt and pushed him onto the bed. Shantel was fine as fuck. She had her body done so everything was perfect, looked and felt natural. She climbed on top of him and started to whine her waist to the beat of the song. Ashton squeezes her ass. They lock eyes. Ashton caresses her breast. He takes off her bra and rolls her on the bed. He pulls down her thong and spreads her legs wide. He dives his face deep into her pussy licking and sucking ever so gently. "ooooohhhh Ashton." Shantel moan. Ashton's dick throbs getting harder. He gets up and kisses Shantel. "Open your mouth." Ashton said. Shantel obeyed. Ashton spits in her mouth and kisses her again.  "Bend that ass over." Ashton said. She spread her ass cheeks looking at her pretty pink pussy. "Mmmm that pussy pretty and wet. You ready for this dick?" Ashton said while stroking his dick and rubbing in on Shantel's pussy. "Mmmmm Zaddy make this pussy squirt." Shantel moaned. Ashton sticks his dick deep in her pussy. It felt so good to him. He slowly starts to stroke back and forth and started going faster and faster he felt Shantel about to squirt. He pulled his dick out and dropped to his knees and started sucking on her pussy. While rubbing her pussy this was about to make her squirt all over Ashton's face. "Mmmm daddy im cummin' oooooo fuckkkkkk suck this pussy baaaabbbbbyyyyyy." Shantel squirts, Ashton is there to catch it and swallows it all. Ashton gets up and starts to pound Shantel's pussy. "Fucccckkkkkk how could I forget how good this pussy is." Ashton moans. He pulls his dick out and holds it to prevent it from coming. "Come swallow it bitch." He said as he pulls Shantel's hair. She opens her mouth. He cums on her tongue and eyelid. She swallows his cum and starts to suck his dick. Ashton's knees got weak. She stops and heads straight to the bathroom to shower. Ashton lays out on the bed thinking about Tiffany. He misses her squirts too.  He thinks about Brianna also and Bryson. Thinks he could just co-parent with her but knows Terrence won't have it. Would he? Shantel gets out of the shower and lays next to Ashton. "Your girl is not doing any jail time." Shantel said. Ashton looks confused but knows exactly what she's talking about. "I know that's why you hit me up. I saw you at the Airport with a white chick. It was pretty funny actually. I had a feeling you were going to text me and boom you texted me. What can I say....your dick is good." Shantel said smiling gliding her fingers up and down Ashton's chest. "I destroyed the camera footage." Shantel said looking at Ashton. "Don't tell a fucking soul." She got up and put on her clothes. "I have a flight to catch....get dressed nigga. I have to fuck Rodney too." Ashton looked at Shantel and laughed. "Honesty is key huh?" He said as he got dressed and walked to the door. "Always." Shantel said as she closed the door behind him.

Brianna was sitting on the bed reading over emails and ran across an email from Ashton. She was open to meeting with him. She wanted to hear his side. She knew Terrence was going to be furious so she was a little nervous. She had to be sneaky. "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" Terrence asked peeking through the door. Brianna hurried and sent her phone number to Ashton and a location to meet her tomorrow. "Hey babe, just finishing up some emails," Brianna said as she closed her laptop. Terrence came and laid across the bed and placed his hands on Brianna's stomach. "I'm so happy to be doing this with you and I've been thinking about the baby. I want to keep it. I want a family with you, I see you as an amazing mother. I can't put pieces of images in my mind of this life without you in it." Terrence said looking at Brianna. "Uh, I thought we were keeping our baby. I'm confused." Brianna said looking confused. "Nooooo babe, I mean Bryson," Terrence said. "You keeping my seed girl." He laughed. "Let me think about it, babe. I don't know how I feel about that." Brianna said as she got up. "You always wanted to be a mother, Here's your chance," Terrence said. "Yeah, with MY baby, not my ex's. The hell would you want me to raise another nigga baby. Don't get too attached." Brianna said as she walked out of the room slamming the door and waking the baby.