Relax

The next morning Brianna and Terrence awaken to Bryson crying. Terrence looks at the time and sees that it's 5:47 am. "I got it, mama." Terrence rubbed Brianna's leg as he got up and headed to the bassinet. Terrence picked up baby Bryson. "It's alright Lil man, I got you," Terrence said as he rocked Bryson. Bryson stopped crying and cracks a smile a Terrence. Terrence was shocked and excited, that never happened before. It gave him this feeling he never felt before. A feeling that makes him feel like he must make sure the baby has an amazing father figure in his life. "C'mon Lil man," Terrence says as he walks to the kitchen to fix Bryson a bottle. Bryson falls asleep and Terrence takes the opportunity to change his diaper and puts him back in his bassinet. See Terrence had to take care of his little brother growing up due to his mom passing away at an early age. He was his little brother's father figure because they didn't know their father. Their grandfather taught them how to be the men they are today. Terrence looks at the time and sees it's 6:13 am. He lays in bed grabs his phone and texted Rodney. "Morning bro, y'all can just come to the crib so we can talk about the next steps and what needs to be done legally."

iPhone alarm rings. Rodney reaches on his nightstand to turn it off. He sits up and grabs his phone to see he missed a text from Terrence. "Morning bro, y'all can just come to the crib so we can talk about the next steps and what needs to be done legally."  He reads. Rodney calls Shantel. "Shantel speaking," Shantel answered. "Look at you being all professional and shit Shantel speaking." Rodney mocks Shantel. She laughs. "Anyway, Terrence said we can just meet at his crib so I'm about to send you the address," Rodney said. "Ok, sounds good. See you soon." Shantel Replied. Rodney got up and took a shower. In the shower, he was thinking about all the fun times he had with Tiffany even though she was a bitch. He began to cry while in the shower. He finally broke. He released all his sadness and pain in that shower. Then he started getting mad thinking about how that bitch lied about a baby being for him and had his whole family excited. "Dirty bitch." Rodney thought out loud. He finished his shower, got dressed, and headed to Terrence's.

Ashton is up checking his email and sees that Brianna didn't reply to his email. "Fuck man," Ashton mumbled. Ashton's mind was racing, wondering if Brianna knows about the situation with him and Tiffany, and maybe that's why she's dead. He also just thought maybe she got shot because it's New Orleans and it's dangerous and anything can happen. He didn't know what he was going to do about a baby who is just like him. Having to deal with HIV and didn't do anything to get it. Ashton was born HIV positive. His father had it due to a horrible blood transfusion when his father lost a lot of blood in a motorcycle accident. Ashton knew how he felt growing up feeling disgusting and like no one will want him because of his sickness. Ashton never told women he was HIV positive because he was afraid of rejection. Feeling unwanted since he lost his parents at a young age. Seeing other kids with their parents hurt him.  Ashton didn't want that for Bryson so he wanted to make it right. He was willing to tell his truth. If anyone was willing to listen at this point. 

Brianna is up cooking breakfast as Bryson is asleep in his rocker. Terrence can smell the aroma of breakfast and gets up. He walks to the kitchen observing the scenery and loving the fact that this is his life. A beautiful family, something he never had. He walks over to Brianna and grabs her waist while he warms her cheek with a kiss. "Good morning baby,"  Brianna said. "Breakfast is almost done, what time are they coming babe?" Brianna asked as she puts the food on the table." Terrence goes over to the living room and admires baby Bryson as he sleeps. "You loving this huh?" Brianna said as she chuckled. "Of course, you think..." Terrence stops himself. "Let me call Rodney and see where he is." He quickly tried to change the subject. Terrence called Rodney and found out he was only 5 minutes away and Shantel was 3 minutes away. "They are close babe. This food looks delicious!" Terrence said as he rubbed his belly. Brianna continued to put food and mimosas on the table. A ring doorbell alert came to Terrence and Brianna's phone. "They're here," Terrence said as he walks to the door to open it. "Wassup." Terrence daps Rodney off. "Good morning," Terrence says to Shantel. "Good morning," Shantel said. They both put down their belongings and headed toward the dining room to eat. "Wow! This is a feast, this looks amazing." Shantel said. Brianna cooked turkey bacon, biscuits, grits, waffles, pancakes, eggs, sausage, and cinnamon rolls. They all sat down and started to eat chatting it up. "So, we have no footage of the murder so no one is at large. Also, no one recorded the incident. Thankfully everyone was minding their business that night and just wanted to get to safety. I suggest you stay out of New Orleans for a year or so. People remember faces and then will remember the incident. She has nothing to worry about." Shantel said. Brianna began to cry. She was happy. Terrence got up and pulled Brianna out of her seat to hug her. "See baby, I got you," Terrence said as he kissed her multiple times on the lips as she continued to cry. "I appreciate you man for coming through with the plug." Terrence laughed. "No problem dawg. Now you can relax." Rodney replied.