Perfect match

2 Weeks Later

"Mmmmm babe it smells so good, looks good too," Terrence said as he hugs Brianna from behind while she was cooking on the stove. "You already know I do my thang!" Brianna said stirring and whining her waist at the same time. Terrence and Brianna have been going strong for almost a year now and Brianna finds herself falling in love with Terrence. As Terrence finds himself falling in love with Brianna also. They are so affectionate towards one another, something Ashton was not, and Brianna is loving it. As Terrence prepares the table for dinner, Brianna stares at him just mesmerized by the man he is. "Brianna! Brianna!" Terrence says laughing. "Bri baby you okay?" Terrence asked? Brianna coming out of a daze. "Yeah baby, I'm fine." She brings over the food and sat it on the table. They both sit down and begin to engage in conversation while eating. Saturdays were the only days they were able to do so, so it worked. "How's work been going babe?" Terrence asked. "Well babe, you know...same ole same ole, charting, giving meds, saving lives, you know....nurse stuff," Brianna said sarcastically rolling her eyes laughing. "So my turn! When are you trying to fuck?" Brianna asked staring straight at Terrence. Terrence looked up at Brianna with a smirk. "You got that momma, you're dessert." Terrence winked at Brianna. Brianna smiled. Continuing to eat her food, five minutes passed by and Brianna got up and started to pick up the dishes from the table to wash them. Terrence walked by Brianna slapping her ass. "I'll be in the shower," Terrence said. "And I'll be right behind you..." Brianna replied. Brianna finished up the dishes and proceeded to clean the rest of the kitchen. She walked into the room to check her phone.  "Girl Rodney's sister Tameka went off on me about two weeks ago and now Rodney's acting like a totally different person! Call me when you get a chance...." A text from Tiffany read. "Babe this water getting cold!" Yelled Terrence. Brianna placed her phone on the dresser and went to the bathroom to get undressed. Terrence looks at Brianna while the steam fills up the bathroom, licking his lips. "Hurry up and get your ass in this shower, so I can satisfy my tastebuds," Terrence said. Brianna smiled and got in the shower. The water is at a perfect temperature Brianna begins to kiss Terrence. As the water from the shower hits Terrence's back, Brianna caresses his back. Terrence gets on one knee, places one of Brianna's legs on the glass door of the shower, and begins to kiss her inner thighs. He slowly rotates his tongue in a circular motion on her clitoris. "Ahhh fuck!" Brianna moans. Terrence feels Brianna's legs shivering and begins to go faster and faster. Terrence's dick is getting hard. He gets up and slides his dick in Brianna's pussy while her leg is still on the glass door. Gripping her ass, and kissing her neck Terrence's strokes became rougher and deeper. He sucks on Brianna's neck, whispering in her ear. "Who's pussy is this..." "ah ah ohhh yours daddy yourssssss." Brianna moans. Brianna turns around and bends over. Terrence puts his dick in her and starts to rough fuck her. With the water soaking her hair and face Brianna was getting one of the best fucks of her entire existence. Terrence had a big dick that curve, so it hit all of Brianna's spots. Terrence grabs Brianna's hair and pulls it, fucking her so rough water was bouncing off of her body and hair. " fuckkkkk Brianna! This my pussy...huh...ohhhh fuck, you want my baby! Do you want my baby?! Ahhh fuck I'm bout to nut in this pussy!" Terrence said dirty talking. "Ahhh yes, baby, nut in this pussy....Give me all of it!" Brianna moans spreading her ass cheeks. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuccccccccckkkkk!" Terrence released. Slowly stroking he turns the water off. Brianna whines her waist slowly, "Damn daddy." Brianna said. She gets on her knees and sucks off her juices and extra cum that was on his dick. They both enjoyed it. Terrence grabs Brianna by the face and kisses her. "I Love You," Terrence said, looking into her eyes. "I Love You Too," Brianna replied kissing him. They both showered and went to lay in the bed. Brianna set her alarm and cuddled under Terrence. He kissed her forehead and went to sleep.