Take Me!

Brianna looks at her phone to see that Terrence called her. She texted him. "Hey meet me at my crib at 8 pm 😘."  Brianna had it on her mind to Fuck Terrence and she was going to do it most romantically. She thought that all these nice things Terrence was doing for her and she thinking about a selfish nigga who can give two fucks. So she went to Victoria's Secret and got some sexy lingerie. Went to her local flower shop and picked up a dozen of roses. She gets to her condo and sees that it's 7:30 she takes a shower, put on some seductive makeup, and put on her lingerie. She looks at her watch to see it's 8:10 pm and proceeds to look at her phone to see Terrence just texted her he was running late but will be there in 5 minutes. "Good," Brianna says. So she goes to her living room, her condo already sets a romantic tone her living room overlooked downtown Atlanta. So she lit tea light candles all over the apartment and put rose petals everywhere. She opens up her door and puts a key under her mat and texts Terrence. "Come in. The key is under the mat." Terrence replies "I'm walking to the door now." Brianna plays Dvsn "with me" and lays on the couch. Terrence opens the door and sees Brianna laying there. Brianna gets up and pulls Terrence in the door, and closes the door. She pulls him to the couch and sits him down. She pours him a glass of champagne and walks in front of the coffee table being in his direct view. She starts to dance slowly and seductively. Terrence takes a sip of his champagne and sits back on the couch and watches the show.
Brianna rolls her body and starts to touch herself. She walks over to Terrence and gets on top of him and starts to grind on him to the flow of the music. Terrence grabs Brianna's waist and softly rubs her ass. Brianna still dancing takes off her bra, Terrence looks up at Brianna and starts to suck her titties while looking in her eyes. Brianna then stands up and Terrence begins to take off his shirt and pants then sits back on the couch. Brianna pulls down her panties still sexy gets on top of Terrence and whispers in his ear. "Take me." Terrence grabs Brianna's face and starts to French kiss her softly biting her bottom lip. Brianna goes to the pallet she made across the living room floor close to the window, lays down, and starts to make out passionately. Brianna was always spontaneous so she didn't mind people watching although she knew no one would see because she stayed on the 17th floor but the thought turned her on. Terrence lays Brianna on her back still making out he slowly moves to her neck and goes to lick her nipples. Twirling his tongue in circles, Brianna moans. While licking her nipples he takes his index and middle finger and sticks them in Brianna's pussy. "Damn baby, that bad?" Terrence said while sucking on Brianna's titties. It feels like water.  Terrence removes his fingers and goes down and starts eating Brianna out. "Fuck Terrence...Mmmmm." Brianna moans while placing her hands on his head. Terrence rolls his tongue on Brianna's clit and sucks on it so gently. Brianna begins to roll her hips as he's eating forcing his head to not move. Terrence doesn't bulge. Terrence picks his head up, Brianna looks at him sees his face covered in her juices and pulls his face to hers, and licks her juices. Terrence slips his dick in Brianna's pussy and strokes slowly. "Aw, shiiiiit Bri. Pussy so wet baby." Brianna grabs Terrence's ass cheeks forcing him to go deeper. She tilts her head back and spreads her legs wider. Terrence and Brianna were having passionate sex everything was just so romantic and passionate. The chemistry between those two was out of this world. They both realized that today. They switched positions, Brianna got on all fours and grabbed her ass cheeks spreading them open. Terrence puts his dick in Brianna's ass and starts to fuck her, hitting her harder and harder. "Oh my god baby you're going to make me cum!" Brianna says while rubbing her pussy. Terrence puts his hand around Bri's neck and goes deeper and slower. " ah, ah, ah, ohhhhh fuck, yesssssss, shit baby, I'm cumming daddy. Ahhhhh shitttttttt!" Brianna says moaning louder and louder. "Fuck! Damn Bri!" Terrence says pulling his dick out cumming all over Brianna's ass and back. He slaps his dick on her ass and says "damn girl." Brianna laughs, gets up, and kisses Terrence. Terrence gets up and goes to the bathroom and turns the shower on. Brianna hops in there with him. They both showered, laughing and joking. Brianna got out and checked her phone because she saw it light up. Ashton is blowing up her phone. "Bri please meet me at the hospital I passed out and they're transporting me to the hospital." Brianna rolls her eyes and says "the fuck is he telling me for? Better call that bitch." Terrence walks in and says "babe you okay?" He sees the disgusted look on her face. "Yes, it's just Ashton trying to make me feel sorry for his ass. No big deal." Brianna says. "You want me to handle this nigga for you. He doesn't get it huh?" Terrence says. "Babe I said no big deal." Brianna kisses Terrence and gets in the bed. Terrence gets in the bed and cuddles Brianna wrapping his hands around her waist. "Goodnight beautiful," Terrence says kissing the back of Brianna's neck.