Oh Baby!

Earlier that day Tiffany had a Dr appointment to see how many weeks she was. "The Dr will be in with you shortly." The Nurse says. Looking around bored tiffany nervously waits. She was excited but nervous at the same time. The Dr walks in. "Good afternoon Ms. Tiffany, how are you feeling.?" The Dr asked. "I'm feeling fine just been having a lot of morning sickness and eating a lot of food I normally don't eat," Tiffany said laughing. "Well that's  usually what happens so, so far you're on the right track." The Dr said smiling. "Well let me check your heart rate and then we can listen to the baby's heartbeat." The Dr checks Tiffany's heart rate and proceeds to tell her to lay down and checks the baby's heartbeat. *baboom baboom baboom baboom* Tiffany smiles. "Very strong heartbeat, very good. So you can sit up now." The dr wipes the gel off her stomach and sits down to ask her some questions. "So when was your last period?" Tiffany looks up and bites her lip. "Uhhhh February 21st I believe. Yea February 21st." Tiffany says. "Well that'll make you 4 months as of today and your due date is around November 19th," The dr says. "I'll have the nurse come in and get some blood work from you and if we find anything we'll give you a call we just want to make sure you're healthy and the baby." The dr says. "Ok cool" Tiffany replies. So 10 minutes passed by the nurse comes in and retrieves blood from Tiffany and bandaged her up and told her the dr will give her a call if anything isn't normal. Later that day Rodney came over bearing gifts, Tiffany loved gifts. "Hey, babe!" Rodney says coming into the door. "I have gifts" Tiffany was sitting on the couch and got up with excitement. "What do you have babe?" "Well, I have something for you and our Lil bundle." Rodney walks over to Tiffany with a box and sits on the couch. "Sit down baby, look I brought you this," Rodney says pulling out a Celine bag. "Oh, my gosh baby! How? Where? Oh my gosh, a Celine! Babe, can you afford it? Thank you, babe!" Tiffany says in excitement jerking the bag out of Rodney's hand. Rodney laughs. "Ok okay settle down, look what I got for Little me or little you." Rodney pulls out a little Gucci Onesie with a hat, booties, and diaper bag to match. "Awwww babe" kissing Rodney. "This is just the cutest thing! Well, I do know whatever we have it'll be fly like mommy...and daddy!" Tiffany says. "Most definitely daddy!" Rodney replies.