Birds, bees, & Apple products

Meanwhile, Ashton is realizing that reality is hitting him and that Brianna can care less about him. It's starting to get to him. Ashton didn't think it'll be this bad between him and Bri. Brianna was there for Ashton through it all, when his mom and dad died due to sickness. When Ashton didn't know where to turn Brianna was in his lane. Ashton just went on a high trip. He began to snort cocaine just to get the thought of Brianna off his mind. Sometimes it'll make him angry, but most of the time it makes him horny. Ashton pulls out his phone and calls Tiffany. "Hello?" Tiffany says. "That nigga there?" "No. Why?" Tiffany replies. "I'm on my way, I need some of that," Ashton says. Tiffany looks at her phone for the time. "Hurry up." Ashton arrives at Tiffany's house 10 minutes later. Tiffany standing at the door. Ashton gets out of the car and walks toward Tiffany grabbing her waist. "Be careful nigga." Tiffany says. Ashton closes the door and goes to the bedroom and lays Tiffany down on the bed. Tiffany takes off her bra and Ashton pulls down her panties. He begins to fuck her he just wanted a quickie. They fucked for about 10 minutes. Pulling up his pants he looks at Tiffany's belly. "You keeping it?" Tiffany looks at Ashton. "Yup." Ashton puts his shirt on and grabs his keys. "Whatever," Ashton says and walks out the door. Two hours later Rodney come home. "Hey, baby," Rodney says. "Hey, babe. How was work?" Tiffany says reaching for a hug. "Alright," Rodney replies. Rodney wasn't feeling too well, so he wasn't in the mood to talk. Tiffany looked concerned "you ok babe?" Rodney goes to take a shower ignoring her.

The next day Ashton wakes up and takes his laptop to the Apple store. He needed the information that was on his laptop, and since Brianna destroyed it he wanted to know if he can get his iCloud information if he brought a new one. The Apple consultant told him that it was possible and proceeded to show him new MacBooks, but Ashton didn't care that he just needed a laptop. "Any one of those is fine," Ashton says. They proceeded to checkout. "That'll be $1400.00, sir. You can swipe here." The Apple employee said. Aston swiped his card grabbed his laptop and went on about his day. When Ashton got home he unboxed his laptop and proceeded to put his iCloud email and password in and to his surprise all of his information was there. "Thank God!" Ashton says with a smile.