Let The Good Times Roll Baby!

Meanwhile...
Tiffany pulls up to her and Rodney's house. She gets Bryson out of the car and walks in the door, setting down Bryson's car seat and diaper bag. "Hey baby, how was dinner?" Rodney asked while sitting in the living room watching TV. "Hey babe it was great Theresa, Brianna's mom, invited us to this surprise engagement trip for Brianna and Terrence in New Orleans this weekend I told her we can go. Babe, you can take off right?" Tiffany asked as she takes Bryson out of his car seat and sits next to Rodney on the couch. "You know what babe, I can. That'll be great I need a getaway. We can drive it's only a six-hour drive. We can take the Escalade, yeah this will be nice. Everything paid for?" Rodney asked as he grabbed Bryson from Tiffany to kiss and play with him. "Yes, all we need to do is bring our bodies," Tiffany replied.

At Brianna's condo, Theresa walks in the door and sees Brianna and Terrence cuddled on the couch.  "Hey, guys!" Theresa spoke as she sat her belongings down. Walking over to them to join them on the couch. "You guys look drained," Theresa said while looking at the both of them. "Hey mom, yea I am tired. I took off this weekend mom so we can do something while you're here, I don't want to just be working working working." Brianna said still cuddled under Terrence. "Oh great! What about you son-in-law?" Theresa asked looking at Terrence. "I can take off I don't think I have any cases pending. Terrance replied. "Well good!" Theresa said as she clapped her hands once and stood up. " I planned a road trip to New Orleans to celebrate y'all's engagement. Everything is paid for, and I invited Rodney and Tiffany and they are coming! So pack up!" Theresa said as she walks to the guest room. Brianna looked at Terrence and Terrence looked at Brianna. "Well, I guess that's that," Brianna said while closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Friday...
It's 5:30 am and Theresa is up cooking up a quick breakfast so they can get on the road. "Why are these two still sleeping. I told them we have to leave early," Theresa said to herself. "Briannaaaa wake ya ass up nah." Theresa said loudly while knocking on Brianna's room door. Brianna opens the door abruptly. "Ok mom shit! " Brianna said annoyed. "Come eat Lil girl, we have to get on the road in a few," Theresa said washing the dishes she used to cook. Terrence walks out with his and Brianna's suitcase. "Good morning Mrs. Taylor," Terrence said kissing Theresa's cheek. They all take a quick moment to eat and then head to Terrence's G Wagon. They load up the car and drive off. They meet Tiffany and Rodney at a gas station so they can stick together while driving. They drive for six hours and 20 minutes. "Welcome to New Orleans!" Terrence says as he passes the sign downtown, they drive to the Marriott on Canal  St and begin to unload their luggage and go to their rooms. Everyone has their separate rooms. Terrence opens the door to his and Brianna's room and lays across the bed. "Oh my God, this feels so good to finally stretch," Terrence said. "I bet babe," Brianna replied as she's settling in and unpacked. It was only noon. "Babe we should take a nap before we head out and hit the city and dinner," Terrence said. "I agree," Brianna said as she stopped what she was doing and lay across the bed.

Meanwhile, Theresa settled in her room and called Tiffany's phone. While Tiffany and Rodney are settling and unpacking Tiffany answers. "Hello, Mrs. Taylor!" "Hey Tiffany umm I'm going to stay in and I want you guys to ENJOY this trip so I wouldn't mind watching Bryson Ashhh for you guys," Theresa said rolling her eyes. "Oh, that will be great! Yes, we are all going to take naps so I'll call you when we wake up. Tiffany said. "Okay sweetheart see you then," Theresa replied.

Later that night. Tiffany left Bryson with Theresa and went out to enjoy the city with Brianna and Terrence. They walked on Bourbon and drink their asses off. Enjoying acting a fool in a city no one knows them in. "Wooooo fuck you bitch!" Rodney says sloppy drunk pointing at an NOPD officer and raising his shirt. The officer walked over to Rodney and told him to cut it out and go home. Rodney punched the officer. The officer pulled out his taser and tased Rodney causing Rodney to fall to the ground. "Why the fuck you did that you didn't have to do that to him, you dirty ass cop!" Tiffany yelled walking towards the officer but Brianna held her back. "STAY THE FUCK BACK!" The officer yelled.
Rodney squirmed and resisted, the officer put him in the back of the squad car. "Oh my god, what the fuck just happened?" Tiffany asked looking distraught. "Come on, let's go eat," Terrence said drunk. "Ditto!" Brianna said laughing. The three of them went to the chophouse and sat at the bar. "Three shots of patron please," Terrence said to the bartender. The bartender poured the shots and sat them in front of them. "Keep it open?" The bartender asked. "Yes please," Terrence said as he hands the bartender his card. The three take the shots and ordered more. At this point they are drunk. Tiffany sitting quietly. Thinking violently. This is the most Tiffany ever drank in her adult life. She didn't like the way she was feeling but couldn't help it. "Tiff, you okay?" Brianna asked Tiffany while placing her hand on Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany shrugged aggressively making Brianna's hand fall off. "Yeah, I'm ight," Tiffany said. Brianna looked at Terrence concerned. "Tiffany it's me, Brianna you okay, you just-never mind, you good girl?" Brianna asked looking concerned yet agitated. "I know Brianna damn, little miss perfect, little miss nurse. I know who you are, the girl I made my best friend just to get revenge on. I never did like you after you slept with my boyfriend in college. Friendship has been over. Do you know what I did Brianna? You want to know?" Tiffany said while standing up. Brianna sat back and folded her arms. She had a feeling she'll never get over that one drunk night. "I've finally got one up on you," Tiffany said laughing.