It Takes A Village

Terrence walked inside and saw Brianna and Bryson sitting on the couch knocked out with Bryson's bottle about to fall out of Brianna's hand. Terrence walks over to Brianna and picks up Bryson to put him in his bassinet. When he returned to the living room, he sees Brianna awake. Looking at him. "Still mad at me?" Brianna asked. Terrence sits on the couch next to Brianna touching her thigh. "You know I can never stay mad at my baby for long," Terrence said as he kissed Brianna's lips. " So, what happened when you went to meet up with this nigga?" Terrence asked. Brianna sighed. "Well, he wants to be a part of Bryson's life. Who am I to say no, when it's his responsibility. I felt bad after doing what I did and realized the baby don't deserve it. I'm sorry I went and didn't tell you. However, I did let him know that just because I've talked to him he can not call me unless it's about Bryson. He told me he respects our relationship." Terrence sat up looking Brianna in the eyes. "Look babe, I love you. I'm willing to co-parent as well. I grew an attachment to Bryson already.  Excited for my little one, It's like he gives me the same feeling as if he was mine so I'm here every step of the way." Terrence said. Brianna gave Terrence a tight hug planting her face in his chest. "What did I do to deserve this love, I love you. Do you want to meet with him and talk about it?" Brianna asked while looking up at Terrence while her arms re still around him. "Nah, I don't really have anything to say. As long as he's respectful to you. We are good." Terrence said as he kissed Brianna's cheek and got up. Brianna shrugs and follows him to the bathroom. "Are you about to bathe without me?" Brianna asked as she walks up to a shirtless Terrence tracing her index finger on his chest. Terrence pulls her closer grabbing her waist. "What yo sexy ass waiting for?" Terrence said as he started french kissing Brianna. Terrence ran the bathwater and added bubbles. Brianna brought her mini Alexa speaker and connected her Bluetooth. She went to her Spotify and played Inside pt 2 by Trey Songz. The song begins to play. I don't want nobody more than you, just want yo body on this morning dew. Brianna takes off her bra and bends down slowly to take off her thong. Terrence walks up behind her grabbing her titties. Brianna stood up and stepped into their jacuzzi tub pulling Terrence with her. "Sit down" Brianna whispers in his ear. Terrence sits down sliding his hands down Brianna's sexy body. Brianna lifts one leg up and grabs Terrence's head slightly forcing him to eat her pussy. Terrence opens his mouth and sticks his tongue out, licking Brianna's pussy from her vulva to her clit. Burying his tongue deeper, Brianna starts to bring her waist in circles. "Ahh ooo, babe." She moans. Terrence starts to move his head in circles licking, spitting, and sucking on Brianna's pussy so gently. Brianna's legs start to shake. Terrence goes faster sucking a bit harder. Brianna climaxed. "Fuck!" Brianna said in a soft voice. Brianna bent down and licked Terrence from his chin to his lips tasting her juices and french kissing him. She sat down on Terrence's dick and started to ride him in the bathwater. Terrence grips Brianna's waist guiding her ride and rhythm to the song. "Fuck!" Terrence said. Brianna rides faster and grips Terrence's dick with her pussy. Terrence sucks Brianna's nipple biting it softly. "Right there, I'm bout to cum." Terrence said as he holds Brianna on top of him stopping her ride. Briana still grinds while he's deep inside her. "Ugggghhhhhhhh shiiiit this pussy so good, fuck!" Terrence moaned. Brianna gets off Terrence and sits next to him cuddling under him still in the tub. Terrence kisses Brianna's forehead. "Good thing we're in the tub huh?" Brianna said with a chuckle. Terrence smiled. Terrence was happy. The way he feels around Brianna is a feeling he hasn't felt with no other woman. He was in love. So DEEP in love. "Waaaannnnn" Bryson cries. "I'll shower real quick and get him you relax," Terrence said kissing Brianna and hopping out of the tub. "Thanks, babe," Brianna said as she sunk deeper in the tub relaxing her head on her tub pillow. "I love you girl," Terrence replied.