Surprise!

3 Months Later
Tiffany and Rodney have been talking a lot lately and Rodney is really feeling Tiffany, she was just so beautiful to him. See Tiffany hears she favors Halle berry all the time but always blush and brushes it off cause she knows it's true, the girl is beautiful. Rodney and Tiffany have been seeing each other for the past three months now and haven't made it official. Rodney wants to but Tiffany isn't allowing it cause she's always thinking about Ashton. "Hey, beautiful," Rodney says. Smiling, Tiffany says while reaching to give him a hug and kiss "Hey baby!" Don't get me wrong, Tiffany liked Rodney but just didn't want to be in a relationship with him. "What you been up to baby girl?" Rodney asked. "Nothing, just working, and trying to get over this sickness." Rodney looked confused. "Sickness? What kind of sickness?" Tiffany says shrugging her shoulders "I don't know babe, but according to google, morning sickness." Rodney looked surprised and excited. "Babe are you trying to tell me you're pregnant?! Wait! We're pregnant?!" Tiffany giggles and looks confused. "Hold On cowboy, I'm not saying that, I didn't even take a test yet!" Rodney pulls Tiffany up from the couch and pulls her closer to him caressing her cheek. "No matter what it says I'll always be here for you baby girl." Now Tiffany wasn't ready for kids but she kind of was, however, she was playing Russian roulette with her uterus. Tiffany knows she's been fucking Ashton with no condom and having him cum inside of her, and also letting Rodney cum inside of her. She didn't know if she was pregnant but was eager to find out. "Let's go get a test babe," Tiffany said staring into Rodney's eyes as she kiss his lips. Rodney and Tiffany go to their local Walgreens and get a pregnancy test. A couple of them.