Wolves...In The Sheets

The Next morning she woke up late forgetting she had to go to work, so she was rushing out the door. As she walks to her car she looks at her phone she sees a text message from Terrence that reads "hey beautiful last night was an awesome time. Haven't had fun like that in a while with a beautiful woman like yourself hope to hear from you again, maybe we can go to dinner. Have a great day beautiful-T 😘"  Brianna smiled. She wanted to text him back but was in a rush. As she was driving she called Tiffany to let her know she was open to having anything in the house and there was an extra key in the flower pot for her to lock the door when she leaves. Tiffany wakes up with a massive headache she rubs her head, gets up, and heads to the bathroom to shower. As Tiffany gets out of the shower she sees Ashton still laying in the bed sleeping. She wraps her towel around her and stands over Ashton and slaps him in his face. "What the fuck Bri!" Ashton yells as he gets up looking confused. "Wrong bitch Ashton!" Tiffany says with her arms folded. Ashton looked up at Tiffany and says "oh it's you, why did you slap me?" Rubbing his face. "I'm tired of you playing with me! who was the white bitch? Huh, Ashton you just can't keep your dick in your pants, you're lucky I don't tell Brianna!" Ashton shakes his head. "Didn't I tell you not to get your feelings involved You damn near gave me a heart attack and a speeding ticket last night for that damn stunt you pulled last night?" Tiffany standing there with her arms still folded. " We've been fucking for three years Ashton how can my feelings not be involved? I love you! But you out here giving community dick to a Kardashian wannabe bitch!" Ashton stood up out of the bed face to face with Tiffany cause she was standing so close. "How do you even feel being in your best friend's face while you been fucking her nigga for three out of the six years they been together. I told you your pussy is good and I like that you squirt but you're not Brianna that's my love and bitch if you jeopardize that I'll fuck you up...understood?" Tiffany would always get sporty with Ashton but always knew where his heart was. Tiffany said nothing and started to pull Ashton's boxers down and began sucking his dick, took her towel off, and started rubbing her pussy. Ashton's eyes rolled back, he grabbed Tiffany by the hair and push his dick further into Tiffany's mouth. Tiffany never gags and he liked that about her. He proceeded to pick Tiffany up and put her in his face, eating her pussy in the air. Tiffany's head rolls back moaning "Damn daddy"  while holding on to his head. Ashton then lays her on the back and starts to fuck Tiffany until she squirted all over him and he nutted inside of her cause her pussy was sooooo wet and that was his weakness. Tiffany loved to get cream pies from Ashton. "Damn girl!" Ashton says out of breath, "fuck! Your pussy is so good." Tiffany gets up and gathers her clothes from the bathroom walks out the door and says "Change the sheets, I'm heading home I'll text you later"