Fun and Lies

The next day Briana was off and Ashton had to work. Briana loved her off days, it was her time to plan things and catch up with her friends. She went downstairs and popped in a bagel with her coffee and turned on previous episodes of love and hip hop recorded on her DVR. *Like controlllaaaaaa controllaaaaaa* Briana's phone rings and it's from her girl Tiffany. "What does this crazy bitch want?" Briana said with a smile, she hit accept call "Hello?" "Heyyyy girl! What are you doing tonight?" Tiffany asked.
"Nothing bitch...Ashton and I were supposed to go to dinner but he's working late so nothing." "When is he NOT working late? Bitch you need eligible bachelors hunty okkkk you coming with me tonight and you're single and we are turning up tonight!!! I'll be there at about 10 pm sharp so be ready and be beat for the gawwwds hunty okkaayyyy. Love you. Bye!" "Bu-" Tiffany hung up. "This hoe always dragging me somewhere " Briana mumbled and giggled. Briana proceeded to watch her show until she fell asleep on the couch. "She wakes up to her phone ringing, it's Ashton. "Hello? Briana!?" Tiredly "Hey baby wassup?!" "Were you sleeping, mama? I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to call you and let you know I've been thinking about us and I want to make you my wife, I know we've been through so much shit but I'm tired of bullshitting I want you girl, forever!" With her hand over her mouth and tears forming " Awww baby thank you! I love you so much, when are you coming home?" "I have to stay for a meeting but it should be over at around 11 pm." "Well Tiffany called me today, she wanted to take me somewhere, I told her I'll go. She should be here at 10 pm so I won't see you when you get home." Ashton never did like Tiffany because she's a thot "That bitch needs a man to stick with her ass!" Ashton said laughing. "Well have fun Ma! Enjoy yourself, I love you!" "Love you too." Briana looked at the time, it was 8:45 pm "Damn I slept long!" Briana got up made dinner, ate, and left Ashton's food in the microwave. She then looked at the time and saw it was 9:59 pm. "Fuck!" *Like controllaaaaa controllaaaa* "shit!" She answered. "Tiff, girl come inside I lost track of time I'm getting ready now!" "Okay girl!" Briana went to unlock the door and saw Tiffany in some maroon suede thigh-high boots with a black skin-tight dress, showing off her curves, and a maroon choker. "Well alright bitch, she slays!" Said Briana while hugging Tiffany. "Bitch I came to slay not play! So what's up girl? You coming or not?" "Yes, bitch let me get dressed and put on my makeup!" Briana went into her closet and put on a red skin-tight dress, and some black thigh-high boots with a black jacket hanging off her shoulders, she put her wig on and beat her face. She looked at the clock to see that it was 10:55 pm Ashton was pulling into the driveway. Briana walks downstairs. Tiffany looked at her smiling. Ashton walks in the door. "What the fuck?!" Ashton said jokingly while laughing. He then drops his suitcase and pulls out his cellphone and starts taking photos. Briana poses for each one seductively and laughs. "Boy stop..*Laughter* I'm getting ready to go, your food is in the microwave, I love you." She kisses him on the cheek. "I love you too baby girl, have fun." Ashton couldn't wait for Briana to leave, that number Briana found on the bed was some chick he's been having sex with for the past six months, He proceeds to call the number. "Yea hello!" "Hey Daddy", "you close Ma?" "I saw her leave I'm pulling up" Ashton invited this woman to Briana's home. He opens the door to see a beautiful white chick with, big boobs she paid for, and a nice ass, she favored Kylie Jenner but is more beautiful. She greets Ashton with a kiss on the lips. "Hey, baby! I missed you." She said smiling. "You looking good baby, you ready to go to this club?" Now Ashton loved going to this one particular club, the swingers club, him and Briana have been a few times but with Briana's new career they haven't been in a year. Ashton loved his women spontaneous and Briana was that. But because they haven't been in a while he missed it. "Ready when you are sweetie." Ashton locked up his and Briana's house and headed to the club. Meanwhile, Bri and Tiff catch up with each other, listening to some music on the radio. "Tiff bitch where are you taking me?" "Okay, you remember that club you use to go to with Ashton?" "The swingers club?!" "Tiff!! People have sex in there and I have a man and get great dick I don't need to go!" Briana said laughing. "Girl it's time to try something new. You never know, you might find a better dick!" They both laughed. They pulled up to the club and walk towards the entrance. Tall security was standing at the door looking at IDS. "IDs ladies!" The security said with his hand out. The ladies both reached into their purses and gave him their IDs. "Go ahead!" The security says as he hands them back their IDs. They enter the place and Briana is not surprised it still looks the same. "I brought a section so let's go get it!" Says Tiffany the ladies both order Hennessy and pineapple juice and start to vibe in the club. Two men approached them and they stopped dancing to see what they wanted. 💕Tiffany leaned forward to see what the men wanted, one of the men favored Chris brown, and the other favored August Alsina, they both were fine as fuck. "You ladies looking good tonight!" The man yelled in Tiffany's ear. Tiffany yelled back because the music was so loud, "thank you!" She said looking seductively into his eyes. Tiffany had a weakness for light skin men. As the night grows older and Tiff and Bri had been drinking they found themselves in the section with the two light skin niggas. Ashton pulls up to the club, opens the door for his date to get out, and proceeded to the tall security still asking for ids, but to no surprise the security holla "Ashton! My man! How have you been man? You know you are good, enjoy yourself!" Ashton always tipped the security well! Ashton walks into the club and goes straight to the sex rooms missing Bri and tiff's drunk asses dancing on the two light skin niggas.
One of the light skin dudes that looked like Chris brown introduced himself as Rodney, and the other one who looked like August Alsina introduced himself as Terrence. Terrence was feeling Brianna so he pulled her close to him and started to dance with her, she didn't resist. As they started to vibe Tiffany and Rodney goes to the sex room...Tiffany walks past the room and sees Ashton hitting this white girl in the doggy style position and slapping her ass, "Omg!" Tiffany said. "What's wrong baby?" Rodney asked. Tiffany pulled Rodney out of the doorway so Ashton won't see her and whispered "That's my best friend's boyfriend! And that's not my best friend he's fucking! Rodney's eyes got wide and he tried to stop himself from laughing but can't. Ashton heard it and stopped and started walking towards the door. Tiffany stepped in front of the door with her arms folded. "I know you lying to fucking me! Ashton what the fuck!?" Ashton's eyes got wide as if he has seen a ghost. "Tiff! Please don't tell Bri please!" The white girl got up and said "baby who's that? What's wrong?" Tiffany looked at the white chick and could've run in her shit but didn't want to cause commotion and embarrass her friend so Tiffany just walked away with Rodney. "Come on Rodney let's go." Tiffany walks back to the section to see Brianna and Terrence still enjoying themselves. Tiffany pulls Brianna and tells her they gotta go. Briana looking confused told Terrence to text her anytime and she left her number on a napkin. "Damn bitch can I mingle? What's your problem, couldn't find a better dick?" Brianna said jokingly. Tiffany looked sad because she knew she was bout to lie to her friend but yet she had no choice, she didn't want to tell her, not here not now. "I feel sick I'm ready to go home," Tiffany said. Ashton rushing to put on his clothes "That was my girl's best friend and I can not let her reach home before me, give me your keys I'm driving!" Ashton is speeding going 90mph trying to reach home before tiff and Bri and makes it 5 mins before they did. "Look, get in your car, go home I'll tell you everything later!" The white chick stood there mad as fuck! She got in her car and left, she never really liked Brianna she envied her because she had a perfect life. So she looked at this situation to ruin Bri. But Ashton wouldn't let that happen. Ashton rushed inside took a 3 min shower, got out, and heard the keys turning in the door "Ashton! Baby, I'm home tiff gon crash on the couch she's not feeling good." "Damn!" Ashton said silently. Brianna walked upstairs and asked Ashton what he took a shower for and he replied "I had a wet dream about you baby, you know how that goes." He said with a smirk. "Mhmmmmm" Brianna said laughing. "I'm bout to crash I had a good ass time." Brianna took off her clothes showered and went to bed.