Through Thick & Thin

Brianna gave her mother a big hug. Rodney was in the other room wondering what all the commotion was about. He got up and walked to the restroom with baby Bryson and saw Terrence crying. "I'm going to be a dad bro," Terrence said with the ugly cry face. "Yo congrats man, congrats Bri but how long yall trying to stay in New Orleans before she is pushing out the baby in jail?" Rodney asked sarcastically. "You're right let's book our flights, Rodney fly Shantel out ATL and let me know when she land. We need to talk business." Terrence said. 

Meanwhile with Ashton and Natalie

"Damn man, If she was down here with a group of friends then she had to be with Brianna," Ashton said while holding his head. Natalie walked over to Ashton caressing his back with one hand. What's wrong baby?" Natalie asked. " Nothing man, I have to get back to Atlanta, I'm leaving tonight," Ashton said. Ashton hopped up and started packing his bags. "Why? What's wrong Ashton?" Natalie asked with her hands on her hips. "Natalie, I'm not doing this shit today. Why every time I say something you have a rebuttal? like, c'mon man! just pack your fucking bags!" Ashton said agitatedly. "Listen, Natalie, I think we need to take a break, I need space and time to clear my head. Sex is good and all and you're fun, but I need more, and you're not it right now." Ashton said while continuing to finish up his packing. "Wow," Natalie said shaking her head as she started to pack. Ashton finished packing, sat on the bed, pulled out his phone, and began looking for flights to Atlanta. Ashton found a flight for tonight at 8 pm. "Yesssiiirr," Ashton said as he grabbed his bags and headed out the door. Natalie rolled her eyes continuing to pack. 

"Babe, you all done?" Bri yelled from the bathroom doing her make-up. She didn't want to look distressed while in the airport. Brianna wanted to look as normal as possible. Although she can shit a brick right now. "Yeah, babe! Our plane leaves for 8 pm tonight babe." Terrence responded. *tap tap tap* a knock on the door. Brianna walks out of the bathroom and peeks through the peephole to see it's only Rodney. Brianna opens the door slightly but Rodney busted in. "Ayo dawg! Wassup Bri, Shantel said she found a flight for 8 pm tonight so she'll be on our flight. Aye, what I'm supposed to do with this chick luggage?" Rodney asked. "Did anyone in her family know you guys were coming to New Orleans Rodney?" Terrence asked "Nah, she didn't talk too much about her family nor to them." Rodney replied. "Just take it, we'll throw it in a dumpster on our way to the airport," Terrence said. "Rodney, can you give us a minute? oh, and can you take Bryson?" Terrence asked. "Why? He's sleeping..." Rodney said walking out the door.  Brianna closed the door. "What was that about babe? " Brianna asked. "Brianna, come to have a seat," Terrence said as he pats a spot on the bed next to him. Brianna smiles and walks over to him and sits. "Bri, you know I love you right? and you know I would never do anything to hurt you or my unborn. The information I am about to tell you might be too much to handle but I want you to know I am here to stay and stand beside you through whatever." Terrence said as he kissed her forehead.  "Now Rodney told me some shit I think you should know about your ex Ashton and your best friend Tiffany. He told-" Terrence phones ring. "Sorry babe, let me take this." Terrence gets up and takes the call. Brianna looks at Bryson and rubs his head smiling then looks at her belly in disbelief thinking is this real.