Bullshit

*POW!* a Loud gunshot went off, dead silence, a voice says "Nobody moves, nobody gets hurt!"

"Babe, why do we always have to watch these action movies, Have you ever heard of anything else?" Briana and Ashton were watching a movie on STARZ action. *Ashton in his phone* "Just watch the movie fuck! You always complain about us not spending time, well I'm spending time, so shut the fuck up and watch the movie!" Briana always did put up with Ashton's bullshit, but that was only because she loved him. "You don't have to talk to me like that Ashton. Goodnight, I'm going to bed." Briana said in a sad voice. Ashton mumbled and sighed. Briana was a 24-year-old, 5'8, slim waist and a big badonkadonk booty, an intelligent young lady with brown naturally curly hair and hazel eyes, her skin complexion was smooth, and the color of a hazelnut. Her nails stayed did and she always wore a custom unit to protect her natural hair. The girl was the bomb!

The next morning Briana wakes up to Ashton gone. Ashton was a tall 6'3 180 lbs muscle man! Dark chocolate and a million-dollar smile, people always told him he favors Tyson Beckford, and it was true. Ashton would always leave for work earlier than he had to be there because he says it helps him to "clear his mind". Briana thought nothing of it, it's just Ashton being Ashton, so she continues with her morning routine that consists of showering, brushing her teeth, eating a bagel while she put on makeup, and getting dressed. As she was heading out the door she forgot her wristwatch on her nightstand. She needed her wristwatch to take her patient vitals. As she rushed up the stairs and saw her wristwatch on Ashton's side of the bed she grabs it as she pulled the sheets a bit and finds this note, she opens the note and it reads; "Call me (436)555-1456" with a kiss in maroon lipstick. She crumbles up the note and says "this nigga stay playing with me!" Briana was upset the whole day at work but she got through her 12 hr shift. When she arrived at her crib, she sees Ashton in the living room playing Call of Duty on the PS4 "Got you bitch!" He yells at the TV. "Nurse Bri in the house! Wassup bae how was your day?" Briana sat her bags down and stood in front of the TV "Yooooo bae whatchu doing?!! I'm dying!!! Awww man MOVE!!" "Ashton what the fuck is a note doing in our bed with some bitch number talking about call me with some cheap ass lipstick kiss?!" Ashton sat there looking at Briana as if he had seen a ghost. He turned off the game and pull Briana's arm so she can sit down. "Ma, I told you to trust me, I'll never put you through what we've been through before, that's probably old or something." See, 2 months prior Ashton got a girl named Tanisha pregnant while with Briana, but she lost the baby. That hurt Briana to the core but she believed in Ashton since they've been together for 6 years. She couldn't see herself without him. " Ashton whatever dude!" Jerking her arm away from him! "Have you heard from that bitch you got pregnant? And don't lie to me, cause ya ass was in that phone last night while we were supposed to be having alone time, but you on the phone!" Briana running her mouth, Ashton sitting on the couch looking at the ceiling hoping she'll shut the fuck up. He gets up walks over to her, places his hands around her waist, and starts kissing her neck. "Get off of me Ashton!" Briana says while moaning softly. "Shut up," Ashton says while still kissing her neck. He carries her upstairs and places her on the bed gently, and proceeds to pull down her scrub pants and Victoria's Secret thongs. He then goes up kissing her stomach, her neck, and then her lips. French kissing her, Briana starts to unbutton Ashton's jeans and began to stroke his dick, she can feel it getting harder and harder. Ashton then proceeds to kiss her belly, her inner thighs, and softly kiss he clitoris, Briana's toes curl and she moans "yes daddy, eat this pussy, show me how sorry you are!" Ashton then continue to eat her out and he put his fingers in her pussy and starts to finger her. She moans louder. He gets up and slides his fat dick in Briana's wet pussy and rolls his eyes back as if he nutted already, but it just felt that good. They fucking like they haven't fucked in years because every time Briana gets upset Ashton knows his dick will at least cut the bullshit for a week. They both breathed fast and Ashton pulled out and nutted all in Bri's mouth and she swallowed. Bri was a slut for her man and that's what he loved about her. They both showered and went to bed.