You Dont get it!?

The next morning Brianna wakes up to her alarm. She gets up and goes to fix her bagel and Tea. Terrence wakes up. Brianna's phone rings and Terrence sees that it's a call from a private number. He answers it. " Hello?" "Yo I need to talk to Brianna!" Ashton said. "Nigga didn't I tell you not to fucking bother her no more? Bruh it's like you're looking for an issue you are bout to receive, stop calling my woman's phone! This your last warning bitch ass nigga!" Terrence said hanging up the phone. Terrence gets up, goes to the bathroom, and slams the door. "What the fuck?" Brianna said walking towards the bedroom. "Babe, you okay?" Brianna asked. "Yeah, I'm fine Brianna," Terrence said. "Stop slamming my damn doors then nigga." Brianna said laughing while hitting the door. Brianna gets dressed and heads out the door. Terrence walks out of the bathroom, grabs his phone, and calls Rodney. "Yo T wassup bruh?" Rodney answers. "Yo Rod man I need a drink bruh you think Tiff will trip if you have a Lil Bro night bruh? So much shit has been on my mind man." Terrence says while his hand partially hides his face. "I don't know man Tiff has been tripping lately, but I need a drink too bruh, matter fact meet me at the Groove lounge on peachtree at like 9 pm," Rodney said. "Fasho," Terrence said. Terrence gets up and starts to do laundry, he turns on the TV and begins folding clothes. Looking at the TV, a commercial comes on about HIV. "Know your status and know your partner's status. Get tested today!" Terrence flicks through the channels and finds a basketball game. He continues to do the laundry.

Later that day Brianna comes home from work, tossing her keys on the counter she picks up a stack of mail and begins to go through them. "Bills, Bills, Bills," Brianna said sighing. She walks into the room to see Terrence sleeping. She goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. She comes out of the bathroom to see Terrence dressed and getting ready to leave. "Hey, baby, where you heading? Brianna asked. "Hey, baby Rod and I going to have drinks and catch up. I'll be back soon baby." Terrence said. "I love you beautiful," Terrence said kissing Brianna, leaving. "I love you too don't drink too much babe," Brianna said as Terrence shuts the front door. Brianna thought about the text message  Tiffany sent and decided to call her.
Tiffany: "Hey Bri!"
Brianna: Hey Tiff, How are you and the baby?
Tiffany: We are doing okay, His daddy just left to go have a drink.
Brianna: Yeah Terrence told me... So wassup with you and Rodney?
Tiffany: *sighs* Girl I told his momma to wash her hands and his sister went off on me. He was like what's your problem blah blah blah. Girl, he's a momma's boy, and it's annoying as fuck.
Brianna: *laughing* Ease up off of Rodney, He's doing great. This is the happiest I've seen you in a while... He's a great guy, plus now you have a son that's going to be just like him.
Tiffany: *Laughing* Now you sound like his momma hoe!
Brianna: Whatever bitch.
Tiffany: Have you talked to Ashton since the gender reveal?
Brianna: Noooo and don't fucking want to, He's been calling private ever since I blocked his number. For 6 years to go down the drain, and he let it...I have to be strong for myself and move on. Which I did cause I think I'm falling in love with Terrence.
Tiffany: In Love?? Are you sure?
Brianna: Yes! He's just everything Ashton was not, except a freak, and I loooovvee that! He's so fucking awesome girl I'm blushing thinking about his fine ass.
Tiffany: *laughing* nMy friend in love! Awwwww you deserve better Bri! I'm happy for you! Well, Bryson is waking up, let me go feed him and see if I can put him back to sleep. Trying to think if I gave him his medicine already...I'm not sure.

Tiffany said under her breath but Brianna heard her.

Brianna: What medicine tiff? Is Bryson okay?
Tiffany: Yeah girl. Just some Tylenol he had a fever.

Tiffany Lied.

Brianna: Oh, awww well I hope he gets better, give him kisses for me. Love you guys! Bye!

Tiffany hangs up the phone. Leans her head back against her headboard and sighs. Realizing she's digging herself into a much deeper hole by lying convulsively.
Brianna gets ready for bed.

Meanwhile, at the Groove lounge, Terrence and Rodney are laughing and enjoying drinks together...

Terrence: Man that's wild, She said that to your moms? Yo her hormones are going crazy huh?
Rodney: Man ever since she got pregnant she's been acting like a bitch yo. I love her but fuck!

Rodney said as he takes the last bit of his drink to the head.

Terrence: Man Bri has been surprising me lately and I think I'm falling in love with her bro.
Rodney looks surprised and takes a sip of his second drink.

Rodney: Really? Nigga I haven't heard you say you're in love with someone in a long time, Bri must have that good good.
Terrence: Yeah she got that shit that'll make a nigga like me fall in love. Her beauty and her mindset got a nigga hooked.
Rodney: Ain't nothing wrong with that man, I hear you!

The men both take a shot to the head.

Terrence: Man I never drank this much before, or maybe it's because I haven't done it in a while.

Rodney looks at Terrence with a side-eye.

Rodney: Yeah maybe it's because your ass is falling in love!

Rodney said laughing almost choking on his drink.

Terrence: You are a funny nigga, but her ex Ashton keeps texting and calling her, and it's starting to piss me off bruh. It's like he doesn't get it. Like he's always trying too hard to win her back and it's not going to happen. This nigga is blocked off her phone and he keeps calling private. I hate to get in between that situation but it's obvious she's over him. I don't know what I should do.

Terrence said with a sigh as he takes a sip of his drink.

Rodney: You want that nigga touched?

Rodney said looking all serious.

Terrence: No, No, man ill just let it be. We will cross paths one day. Are you ready to go?

Rodney: To hear Tiffany's mouth? Hell no, but I'm ready to go love up on my son.

Terrence: How is the baby doing by the way?

Terrence asked as he gets up from the bar.

Rodney: He's fine. Daddy Lil man going be fly. He looks like Tiffany though. Lil dude doesn't have anything for me but my color! My genes are weak as fuck.

Terrence: I peep that out too, but you know they said babies grow into their looks so hey, you never know!

The men both head to the door, walking outside.
Rodney: Well imma holla at ya bruh, nice talking with you homie, be cool.

Rodney daps Terrence off.

Terrence: Fasho bro, be cool.

The men go their separate ways to their cars.