The Death Sentence

I want to just fall in a hole and die. She never leaves and she hase managed to shred away All of my clothes. It's like somehow she just wants to see me hanging like this, bare. It makes me sick. And when she touches me, I cry so hard she has to gag me to make me stop. I will never be all right with any of this, I hate her and I let her know every day.

   I have been here for what I think is ruffly two weeks now, and every day she will come from upstairs after being at school I presume and then she will grab this little black handled knife and cut shallow cuts along my bare skin. Just enoigh to make beeds of blood escape from my skin. It hurts so muchnthat I sob as she does it. And I beg her to stop but that just makes her laugh. And then when I am to exaughted and faint to fight back, she will cut the flesh on my breasts and then laigh.

    Then when she is about to leave, and everything is finally fading away for me, she will kiss my forehead and tell me goodnight. I hate that part. I will never have a goodnight, because all that I have are horrid nightmares of her chasing me threw the forest and bashing my head open with the tire iron that she first stuck me with.

    I never ahould have ended with Rin, I realise that now, because wheni am scared and when I think of the person I love the most her is the only person tnay pops into my head. When I think about who I want to come save me from this hell hole, I think of him.

    But that will never happen, because I am going to die here. I can feel it, deep within my bones I know. I will never escape, at least not on my own.

    Today she is late and when she comes down those stairs she is not alone. Another girl is here, this one has blond hair and I hear Samantha call her Mandy. Mandy grabs a long blade off of the counter and steps towards me, and from behind me Sam gags me. When Mandy reaches me she shushes my wimper then cuts, far deeper than Sam ever did into my thigh.

     I cry out even though I am gaged, a soft sound of pain makes it though, only a fraction of what I let out. Mandy laughs then bends over and licks the blood that dips off my body. My vision starts to blur as Mandy cuts deep gashes into my other thigh, my stomach and into my upper arms. She is laughing so loudly that it is all I hear. I look over to Sam who looks sickened by Mandy. All I can think, before I black out, is why.

    I know I was selfish when I was younger.  And a really big bitch to Cordell at times and yes I do believe in karma but I think I got a mass murderers karma because this is all to much. Sam feeds me now and then but thats never enough and she lets me down to use the bathroom, most of the time. But she sponge bathes me and now as I am with her longer she is staring to get more intense and daring, she even tried to rape me once but Mandy called for her from upstairs and her eyes lite up and she ran after her knew lover.

     They both disgust me and now I know for sure, this is my death sentence.