Answer The Question

"Will you go out with me Marrigold?"

"Oh Donovan.....I honestly like you I do but...."

He looks at me and nods. "But just as a friend with benefits. Yeah that's what they all say."Has says looking away. I see tears gleam in his eyes.

I shake my head and turn his face toward mine. "But isn't it rape, like statchatorie rape or something?"

He shakes his head. "Only if you are Under 16."I am sixteen. So that means.

I lean forward and press my lips to his as he smiles. "So is that a yes?"He mumbles under my lips.

I pull back and smile. "Yes."

"Why did you bring up rape? It's not like were having sex if we go out? You said you wanted to wait till you got married to do that."We had a conversation last time we were together.

More like twenty questions. He asked me how I felt about premarital sex and I said it was a sin and wrong. And he remembered

I sigh. "Because isn't kissing still considered under that law and dating?"He laughs

"Rape means sex forced or consensual sex between an adult and child. Not dating between a young adult and a barely an adult."He says nuzzling my nose with his.

This feels wrong, but at the same time right. I just hope he doesn't break my heart.

"So why and who did you fight with my dear Marrigold?"He asks touching my nose with his finger.

I sigh. "It's going to sound bad your not going to like it."I say.

He laughs. "Try me."

"No I am serious it's bad and wrong and it's going to hurt your feelings."

"Marrigold."

"Fine!"I say then I snuggle closer to him. "I punch this girl Amanda Faxon-"

"School slut."He chimes in. I nod.

I continue. "In the face because she was flirting with my ex. I kinda knocked her out"I look away, majorly embarrassed at how I bad acted earlier.

He starts laughing. I look at him.and he starts laughing even harder. I open my mouth to talk but he just puts his hand on my mouth.

He looks me in the eyes. "You are freaking amazing."And with that he removed his hand and leans back. His Jake falling in his face slightly. I smile.

"Why?"

"Because, you are you. And you are so strong, physically and mentally. When you look so fragile, like a porcelain doll that will crack if dropped. But in actuality your a woman who can stand on her own two feet and punch a dude in the face if that's what he needs. You Marrigold are freaking amazing."

I stand up and walk over to the window in the tree house. I look out at the all the Maple Trees and pull my sweater tighter around me. It's early October and it really is starting to get chilly.

Autumn is my favorite season. Everything is changing as soon everything will turn white, pure. Like I wish I could be.

I look back at him and lean on the window. He fell asleep. I start giggling. I have learned that he is a heavy sleeper.

I pull a black chisel top Sharpie out of my bag and draw a handle bar mustache on him and a triangle beard. And after starting at him for a while I also give him a mile with a few hairs coming out on his cheek. I start crack up laughing.

Then regaining my composure I sit down on the other been bag and fall asleep.

:-)

:-)

:-)

:-)

When I wake up I look over at Donovan and see he is still sleeping. I pull out my phone and slide to my camera just to check to see if he woke up and got me back.

I am satisfied to see that he didn't. I open my Mountain Dew and take a sip. As soon as I make a ah sound he wakes up and looks at me kinda weird.

I smile at him and he grabs his face. I start laughing really hard. Then instill my Mountain Dew and pout my lips. Dang it I was really enjoying that drink. I look over at him and start laughing again.

He is trying to scrub off the Sharpie with his shirt. He narrows his eyes at me and stands up. Uh oh. He starts walking over to Mr and I stand up. Walking backwards until I am up against a wall.

"No please I am sorry!"I scream as he makes his way to me. Determination written across his face. I freak out and slide to the ground curling up in a ball.

"Marry you know the consequences for drawing on my face. We have been threw this!"He booms above me.

Yes we have. I free in his face before and it wasn't pretty, this time was actually less than the first time. And my consequence was him tickling me until I was about to piss myself.

"Please don't Donovan please!"I start to cry and he stops.

"Are you okay."Oh shit I sit up and the feeling comes on.

I have to act fast so I don't sound like a baby. I look up at him. "I just hit my head sliding down the wall."

He smirks and taps my nose.

One Marrigold zero Donovan.

****************************

Hey guys. Hope you liked this chapter. Aww so sad I have to use crutches cause I hurt my foot. Boo. I hate this.

Well my Perfect little Angles how are you all?

Sorry all of you on Marins team, Donagold won in the end.

Vote time.

Okay how many of you want the baby her steps moms going to have to not happen?

How many of you want Cordel to have his own POV talking about how he sees his sister?

How many of you want a chapter in Donovan's perspective?

How many of you want me to make someone die?

Okay well question time.

How was your day?

I really want to know!

Well love you my Perfect little Angles and thanks for voting and commenting! Bye! Have a gold night!

Vote

Comment

Share

Miku_Tabbie