Making Bad Decitions

Uh, why did I have to say that I would be his friend. This is so f-ed up I can't even comprehend it fully. As I walk up my front steps and into my step monsters house I get this strong feeling that somethings going to go down. And its not going to be pretty, not one bit.

    Just as I put my stuff down on the couch here comes the screams.

        "I don't care if you tried your 'hardest' you still didn't do it right!"There blows the step monster full throttle, on my little brother Cordell yet again. Hes only twelve, why does she got to be so mean to him all the time?

        "I didn't get the prize because it went to a girl back at my old school. I did try, I really did."Oh no, please don't say it Cordell. "Mommy please don't be get mad at me."Crap!!! The monster hates it when he calls her that.

        "Your grounded go to your room now!"She bellows. I shudder as I hear running and a door slam. I start up the stairs as she comes sauntering down.

        "You didn't have to do that. He did try his hardest. You just can't except that can you. Your such a monster."I say walking past my step monster and walking down the hall to my room.

    My room is painted an off beige color and I like it like that to be honest. But whatever. I layed down for just a minute I swear and the next think I knew it was morning and I was late for school.

    I came running up the front steps of the school and tried not to trip as I skipped steps. The first and late bell had rung and I was so late. So I went to the front office got a pass and ran all the way to my first period class. When I got there my teacher was so mad, I forgot his name already. 

    And guess what the only available seat was next to Rin. Ya! Hooray. Whoopee. I am completely and totaly fucked.

    First period took forever and with all of Rin's failed attempts to talk to me it was even worst than I thought it could ever be. So I walk down the hall to my English class he runs up to me.

        "Hey Marrigold, how bout we catch a movie after school?"I smile.

        "Sounds cool."No it doesn't. God I am way to nice. Uh.

        "Kay see you at the theater."Ah he took that as a yes. Oh no he's walking away say something.

        "Okay."Not that you idiot! 

    God sometimes I hate myself so much.