Looking Ahead

I don't know why but recently I have been looking ahead to going back to school.

    Even though I don't have any friends I still love learning. And I know that when I go back no one will judge me.

    The article I was interviewed for was really hard to read. He made me sound cracked and unfixable. But I am not. I know that now.

    I am getting a new phone today. My Mom is taking me to the apple store and I am getting a new iPhone 6 plus. Even though I said I didn't need one, they insisted. So now I get to go and pick what color I want.

    I really don't wanna go. But whatever I should be grateful, I am getting a new phone after all but still.

    Me and my Mom walk out of the house and I am surprised to see only there reporters standing on the sidewalk.

    Lately they have been slowly leaving me and my family alone. And I can't Walt for the day when they all leave for the night and just never come back.

    We make it to the car unscathed. I am really surprised. Seeing as I am passomistic it really creeps the hell out of me.

    After what I have been through this last couple months can you really blame me for not being optimistic.

.

.

.

.

    When I get home later that day, a new iPhone 6 at hand, I talked my mom out of getting the plus because it was so much, I run up my room and open up Facebook.

    I see that Rin wrote on my timeline just two minutes ago. It's says 'Mar Mar I hope you are okay. I really miss you. I'll see you soon.'

    I close the app and pull up my contacts thank the gods I saved that in the cloud when I had a chance.

    I pull up Rin, one of my only contacts, how sad. I text him.

    'Wanna go the movies.'

    I lay there looking up at the ceiling. My heart is beating fast. It's like when we first started this crazy thing between the two of us. Me texting and being stressed and right when I think the answer will never come- Bing!

    I slowly pick up my phone, scared he will have said no.

    'I thought you hated me'

    No. 'How can I hate the person I am in love with?' I send back before my balls shrivel up and fall off.
Bing!

    'You still love me? But you said you hate me, that you never wanted to see my face ever again.'

    Crap. 'I was mad then. And I have been thinking a lot. And I realized whenever I thought of the people I loved and who I wanted to save me. You Rin were the only person I could think of. I love you'
Bing!
    'That clears a lot up. Uh yeah sure the movies sound great I'll pick you up at ten?'

    'Sounds great.'
Bing!

    'Kay see you then Mar Mar.'

    I love you. I miss you. I want.you back, and tonight I will get just that.