In Love With A Stranger

Crap!
    What if he thinks by looking back I M flirting, hell no I don't want drama with some pissed girlfriend, no thanks. I slide down into my seat and try not to look at him but my eyes seem to wander back to the boy with bluish tinted black hair. I play with the bow on my uniform and try not to look at him, but he is staring directly at me and its getting harder and harder to keep my composure.
        "Rin! How about you answer this question for us."The teacher calls out and the boys head snaps to the front of the class.
        "Why?"He asks, leaning back in his chair.
        "Because, "The teacher, I believe his name is Mr. Fredrick. "You seem much more interested in staring at Mrs. Marrigold than paying attention to our geometry lesson."My face turned bright red as everyone turned to face me and laugh at Rin. Oh god. This is embarrassment central. 
        "Fine. Whatever."Rin says getting up and walking to the chalk board. Grabbing a piece of chalk he scribbles a few things on the board and then wham he stepped away. And there it was the answer. Plain as day. And hell. It was right. I'm a wiz in math so I should know.
        "Good job Rin, but next time pay attention. Your ogling can wait till later okay?"
        "Whatever, I really could care less."Sitting down in his seat he winks at me and I look away really fast. My dyed pink hair flying around me as I raise my hand.
        "Yes Mrs. Marrigold?"Mr. Fredrick asks.
        "May I do the next problem."With a big smile he nods and I walk up to the board and work on the hardest geometry problem I have ever seen. But in a little bit I have it down and I am finished. With a big smile from Mr. Fredrick i go back to my seat and start to do my assignment in my tablet. I don't know what me going up to the board and doing a problem accomplished but it sure did make me feel so much better.

    As I am walking home from from school, my book bag tossed over my shoulder I try not to look behind me as Rin walks close behind me.
        "Hay, Marrigold wait up!"Rin called out as I turned the corner that brought me to my street.
    I stopped and turned around slowly. He was standing there smiling. "Yes?"I asked as he walked up to me.
        "Your new here yeah?"
        "Well yeah."I say pushing a lock of pink hair behind my ear.
        "Well, I noticed you didn't have any friends yet. So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my friend. Seeing as I don't have any either."
        "Uh,"Oh god what am I going to say. "Sure that sounds amazing! Thank you."Oh my god what did I just do!
        "Okay then. Great. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Marrigold."
        "Bye Rin." 
    Great. I am such a dumb ass.