Daddys Betrayal

So I am lying there, like always, cause you know. I still can't freakin move! I listen intently as some one shuffles into my room. I hear them stop then I feel someone sit down next to me. 

        "Mar Mar I miss you."Rin has explained what happened and I forgive him. You see he gets paid to do that with people so that he can pay his rent, if it wasn't for him they would have been evicted a long time ago.

    So you  know how I said I forgave him, well for some odd reason that's a lie, because deep inside me I still want to see a tiger rip his balls off and feed them to a baboon. Is that a little phyco? No, cool.

    He shows up to the hospital almost every other day, sitting down talking to me, slowly movie my hair around. My Daddy comes and goes, everyday he is here. And one day when he was holding my hand I managed to squeeze his hand, but the doctor told him it was just a twitch when his elation at me milestone caught his attention.

    But it wasn't a twitch because I work hard for three hours willing my hand to press his hand. To let him know that I knew he was there. 

    But no, that stupid doctor just had to be an ass and ruin my Dads life but whatever, because I feel myself slipping out of this. I am starting to see. Like as we speak I am willing my eyes to open. Because I don't want to live like this. I want to live.

         "Mar?"Rin asks, I look at his face.

        "Get out of my room now. I don't forgive you, yet."He leaves, getting the doctor he says, as slowly i sit up. Happy that I have accomplished what I set out to do.