Traped In The Dark

I don't believe it, a month went by. A while month when I thought that it was a week and a half, two at tops.

    But no a whole mother fucking month has freaking gone by since I was taken. I can believe this. I am looking at my brother with my mouth hanging open. Unsure as to what to say.

        "Marrigold, are you okay?"My brother asks panicking and grabbing my shoulders.

        "Yeah. . . "I squeak out. "I am fine, just tired. I think that I am going to go up to my room now, and go to bed."I say standing up and walking tentatively up the stairs.

    A whole month. A month. Not a week. Not two. A month. I keep thinking over and over in my head.

    I have absolutely no idea what happened while I was gone and what all the kids at school are saying about me. And seeing as school is like my only social life, even though I am not social at school, this whole ordeal could ruin my life even further than it already has.

    I bet I sound like a freaking idiot right there, like you just escaped two kidnappers and you are worried about what some kids at school are going to say about you!

    Well for a matter a fact I really ain't that worried. I honestly just want to think of anything but Sam and what has happened down in that basement I'm the course of the past two months.

    I know that I have to face the facts sooner or later. But I would rather not because when I do I will have to remember. And for right now I would like to forget.

    Forget what has been don't to me and what I had to do to get out of that hell hole. I know eventually I will have to face the facts. But for now, I want to be blissfully reaped in the dark.