A Hallow Spot

I feel bad for what I am about to do. I know I shouldn't feel bad because she is my kidnapper but I can't help but feel bad for what I am about to do.

As we walk down the hall I grip the thin metal pipe I got of my torture table before we left the basement.

Now I hold onto it for dear life wanting nothing more than to vet omg of this house and go home. We started down some stairs that lead to a large foyer. As we went down the stairs I felt my chest bounce considerably with each step, do the first fine in so long I took notice to how under dressed I was. I wanted to cover my chest so bad but I also wanted to conceal my weapon. So kept my hands behind my back and walked on.

Soon we were outside and Sam was ushering into the woods.

"Which direction are we going?"I whisper asked.

"To the west. There is a highway that way."She pointed to midnight and just as she did I swinging metal pipe and hit her over the head. She let out a soft moan then crumpled to the ground.

I ran in the direction she pointed to until suddenly I heard Mandy.

"Marrigold I know your out here. Come out come out where ever you are."Uh no thanks.

I ran looking for a spot to hide. The I tripped, I crawled to the nearest tree and when I pushed on it for support to stand my hand fell in.

It was a hallow spot. I crawled in there. It was small and my head pushed the roting inners of the tree but I hid.

When Mandy came so close to me, calling out to me I had to cover my mouth for fear she would hear me.

"Marrigold when I find you you are dead!"She screamed as she stood in front of my tree. Then she turned and she was about to walk away when her eyes locked with mine.

I let out a gasp. "Found you."She says just as a scream rang there the air.

Her head napped to her left as Sam flew onto her, screaming. Sam had a knife, and was stabbing Mandy. But then I heard a pop and a thus. I heard some rustling then another thus. When I peaked out of the tree I saw both of them laying on the ground dead.

I stepped out from within the tree and walked toward the high way. It took about two hours to get there but when I did I stood in the road until a car came. When one did it was a cop car. I was so happy I cited, clinging to the officer as he looked at me, surprise clear on his face.

He grabbed his walkietalkie thing and said, "I found her. Marrigold is alive. Hurt, bad, but alive. I need back up fast!"He went on and I passed out in his arms.