Hope, and Confustion.

I walked up to my room with a face as red as a cherry tomato and a hopeful outlook. Does this mean were dating? Does this mean we will be going out on more dates? Doing a lot more of that?

    Oh I sure hope so. Oh God. I wish he would just ask me out and get it over with. I put my bag on my dresser and dive into my bed. Instantly passing out.

    When I wake up in the morning I run and take the hottest shower ever. I put my hair up into a pony and put my uniform on as nice as I could. I looked perfect. I only put mascara on my face so I hope I don't look to bare compared to what I normally wear. That would be horrible, what if he thought I was no longer putting an effort toward my appearance cause he didn't deserve the effort.

    No! I ran and put a thin line of eye liner on the top lid of both my eyes. I then decided I looked like I put some sort of effort into my appearance so I then left and went to school. My bag swinging and tapping my butt.

    When I see Rin in the hall I speed walk to catch up with him.

        "Hey."I say smiling at him. He glances down at me.

        "Sup."He says in a monotone. "So about last night..."Oh no. "Do you wanna, I don't now. Go out with me, exclusively."He blushes while asking and looks away.

    Oh God! Yes yes yes, a billion kazillion times hell yes. "Uh, yeah sure."I look away smiling.

        "You don't have to if you don't want to."He says fast.

        "Well, "I say. "I want to."