I Will Hurt You

I have tried my hardest not to be scared of Sam, because I have a plan. Ever since I over heard their conversion about me I now know so much more. Like how Sam just kidnapped me because Mandy wanted me for her own. I also heard that Sam was in love with me and hates that she hurts me.

That last part in my opinion is a piece of dog shit lie but what can I say, no Sam you don't feel sorry for helping Mandy to rip me to ribbons now let me go and we can live happily ever after? No I don't think that is going to work.

My plan is simple, wait for the time when I know it's going to be just me and Sam. Then seduce her into letting me go. Great plan yeah? I am so going to fail.

I am just hanging here you know, like always when Sam walks in, teat stains on her cheeks. I know I shouldn't feel bad because she is my kidnapper after all. But she was my friend before my kidnapper and I can help but feel slightly bad for her.

"Sam? What's wrong?"I ask, my voice coming out horse from not drinking anything all day. Sam walks over to the bathroom and come back with a glace of water. She let's me drink it out of a straw which was freaking almost impossible my mouth was so dry.

"Nothing is wrong, not a thing."She says softly as she sets the glace down on the table that holds all of my torture utensils.

"Don't lie to me, you were crying and you look sad. What's wrong Sam, you can tell me. Were bestfriends after all."Not really seduction but hey I think it will help.me out on this, play the bestys card and ban she will look at me differently. Enough so that my subduction in step two will work.

"Bestfriend. . . ." She says under her breath as if testing the word. Like if she had said it too loud it would have fallen apart. "Mandy's mad at me. For something I didn't even do."

"What does she think.you did Sam?"

"She thinks I am the one that caused Raven to bleed out. But I swear it wasn't me. Jasmine did it, last night she slit her wrists for saying that Jasmine was a bitch."She looks at me, eyes pleading for me to understand that she didn't do it.

"Well I can see that it wasn't you so I don't know why she can. And anyway you would never do anything like that. Your just too sweet."I try to keep my voice steady as I say this but it comes.out trembling. I keep thinking, there are others. I am not the only one. Others have died.

She must have noticed the tremble in my voice because she looks closely at me. At my face to be exact. "What's wrong Marrigold?"She asks me, putting a hand on my waist.

I fumble for a reason then spit out, "My body hurts so much from hanging like this. I just want to lay down, sit down, do anything but hang here chained up like this."I look into her eyes pleading with her. Her face consist monsters from mine. Seduction.

I need to seduce her. I lean forward and press my mouth to hers. She let's out a little sound but doesn't move. I pull back and look at her. She is looking the the cutting pliers. She cuts my chains off my ankles first, then she cuts the ones holding my wrists.

I fall into her arms and she lowers me to the floor. I curl up into a ball, trying to cover myself.

"Sam can you get me something to wear please?"

"Oh uh okay."She says, blush spreading over her cheeks. Seduction accomplished.

She comes back out with a sundress, that's it. She hands it to me a great big smile on her face. Blush still brushed across her face.

I look at her without soft smile. Trying to keep up the act that I like her when actually I am trying not to puke at the memory of kissing her.

She looks up the stairs that at me. "Stay here I will be right back okay?"

"Okay!"I say as perky as I possible could.

She smiles at me then runs up the stairs.

I put on the dress while she is gone and I notice how it fits perfectly. That's kinda really creepy in my opinion. I mean not only is she unloved with me but she also knows what dress size I wear.

I am standing up now, trying to adjust to how jellified my legged feel. It feels like I have been on a boat for weeks when in actuality I have only been strung up on a posh for about two weeks.

Sam walks down the stairs just as my legs start to feel normal again. She smiles at me and the pulls something out from behind her back. It is a turkey sandwich.I stomach growls and I look at her.

I haven't eaten in two says and I am starving and she must know that. I look at her then back at the sandwich. Unsure as how to proceed.

"Oh just take it I know your hungry. God I am not like Mandy, I am not going to make you wait till I say to eat the freaking sandwich Mar Mar."She says looking at me. Then looking away, blush dancing against her cheeks.

I take a second to muster up some acting skills and balls. I giggle and take the food from her. She looks at me blushing even harder.

"What?"

"Your blushing and it makes you look cute."I lie.

She looks away, turning bright red.

"Thanks."I say looking at her. And I m being serious. I am not trying to fool her right now I just want to say thank you to her for the food.

"No problem. If it was up to me you wouldn't be here. Begging for food half delirious on a good day."

I look at her, this is my chance. "Then why don't we run away together?"

"What?"She asks looking at me like I am crazy.

"You heard me I said let's run away, you and me. We can leave all of this behind. And you wouldn't have to worry about Mandy anymore. It would be just us. Just you. . .and me."I say seductively trying to wiggle my way out of this hell hole.

"I don't know. . ."She says looking away from me. Oh shit, I am loosing her.

I have to think fast. I grab her face and kiss her. And not fast like last time, no matter how gross this is I have to get out of here. And to do that I have to do this.

She grabs my hair and pulls my face back. She looks at me, pure list in her eyes. "Let's go."