I Want To Go Home

I lay in a hospital bed and try not to cry out for my dad again. He is with the doctor who is explaining the extent of what happened and how over all I am just fine. Just a few cuts and scrapes.

    I just want to go home and see Cordel and my Dad. I wish that, I mean I really hope, me and Run. Well I want us to get back together. I know that is a lot to ask for.

    Seeing as I broke up with him and all but, I had a lot of re to think and now I know. I love Run with along heart and I want us to be together.

    I get home two says later and I am ecstatic when I see Cordel I run up to him and wrap my arms around him. He cries softly into my chest.

"I thought you were dead!"He cries into my chest.

"No not dead, just list. And now I am back so you don't need to worry anymore. And hey I wasn't gone that long."I say to him, sitting us both down on the couch.

"You were gone for a month Marrigold."I look at him, my eyes wide.

"Your a list."I say looking at him.

"No I ain't. Marrigold you were gone for a while month, they called off a missing body search. And started a body recovery one. Everyone expected you to be dead."

    Oh my God, what is happening to me.