Friends And Enemies

Is it over the stars keep this fire from burning is it over are you saying you would really listen.....

Star Crossed by Scary Kids Scaring Kids blast threw my earphones as we speed down the street.

I am with Donovan right now, he is a lot cooler than I thought he was when I first met him.

He is nineteen, he is going to college and he has his own motorcycle. Which we are on right now.

He says he is going to take me somewhere amazing. So I just hold onto him tight and close my eyes. I know that where ever we are going is going to be so much better than being at school right now.

You see that's where I am scheduled to be. But I decided to mix up my normal good girl routine and fucking skip first second and every other period I possible can today.

So you see my excitement when I saw Donovan in the parking lot to my school when I walked up.

I knew for a fact he hadn't been a student here for over a year so I walked up to him. Wanting to know why he was here if he didn't absolutely have to be here.

When I did he told me to get on his bike and I did.

And that's why I am here. But you know the best part of not being at school today is not having to see Rin. I blocked him on Facebook and I blocked him on my phone so I hadn't heard from him since last week Thursday. And that was four days ago.

Me and Donovan have spent four days together. And I mean all day together. We are practically inseparable now.

I have made friends with a few of his friends too. I met a girl names Annie, she has long blond hair and doesn't talk much but when she does only smart higher level word come out of her mouth.

So I can't really understand her much. But Donovan friend Stephen is really cool. He has a surfer guy look with curly brown hair and he talks about everything and anything and is always cracking jokes.

He seems like the type of guy that would be super popular in high school. Annie and Stephen are both eighteen.

I guess Donovan likes to hang out with younger people because those are his only friends. Including me and I am sixteen.

I hold on tight as we make a bend. Whenever we turn whatsoever I am terrified that I am going to fly off of the bike. I can feel Donovan laugh as my hold on him tightens.

I shake my head as he does. I wish I could slap him right now but I am way too afraid that if they do we will crash and die.

I close my eyes as Donovan drives faster, speeding down the straight away.

But I know it's a lie, this will be the last night you spend alone

I start to hum along to The Last Night by Skillet and the next thing I know I am singing.
I am so sick of when they say it's just a faze you'll be fine but I know it's a lie...
I hear the motorcycle make a weird noise and then were slowing down. I stop my music and look at the scene around me. There are maple trees everywhere.

The leaves are turning from green to a soft orange color. I smile as we get off the bike.

"So what do you think?"Donovan asks me as we walk threw the trees.

I look at him and smile. "It's amazing but why did you bring me here?"

He shrugs and grabs my hand. "Because I have a secret here that I want to show you."He pulls me along.

Soon we are running threw the trees and we are laughing like twelve year old kids. After about five minutes of running we stop.

He points up and when I look I smile. There is this little tree house it this big old maple tree. When you first glance up you can't really see it but when you look close you can obviously see it's structure.

He smiles at me pulling me over to the wooden ladder nailed to the side of the tree trunk.

I sigh and shaking my head. "I don't like heights."

He grabs my face in both of his hands. "Stop living life like a normal person with normal fears."He smiles a wicked smile at me. "Plus you didn't seem like you were scared of heights when you were hanging over the lake."

I slap his arm. "Fine, but your going first."

He makes the mm mmm noise shaking his head. "Nope sorry your fine ass is going first."He says bowing like a gentleman.

I scoff at him. "Uh why is my quite 'fine ass' going first?"

He leans in close to my ear, his lips brushing my ear lobe as he talks. "Because you just tried to bullshit a bullshiter."He leans back saying the next part in a normal voice. "And that my dear, was the death of you. So go, take your fine ass and climb! Hut hut!"He says like an army Sargent.

I sigh. Walking over to the ladder I try not to say something snarky back at Donovan. When I am there step up I start to get ify on the whole thing. Like what if it's rotted away up there and the instant we step one foot up there it will cave in.

"I can't do it."I say looking back at him.

He slaps my butt and laughs. "Stop being such a girl and climb the ladder."

I give him pout lip and he gives it right back. I sigh and climb up, knowing there was no way I was getting out of this at all. No chance.

I walk up all of the steps and look at the room before me it is bare and I slowly slide up there. Testing the floor to make sure it was sturdy. I sit there scared to even move. Then Donovan comes up and he is just stomping around everywhere.

I practically drag him to the ground. When he is sitting next to me I whisper into his ear. "Don't do that, what if it breaks."

He starts crack up laughing then he makes eye contact with me and his smile disappears. "Did you know that you are beautiful?"He asks.

"How does that have to do with anything?"I ask him. He doesn't answer he just leans forward and kisses me.

I pull back startled. "Wha!"

He grabs my face and kisses me again. This time I let him. He kisses me and I just stare at him. His eyes closed and his hair ruffled from the wind. He's a good kisser but all I can think is that this is wrong.

I start to cry. Not sob cry but tears start to flow and I close my eyes. I kiss him back but deep inside me I know this is wrong. I love Rin not him. But I kiss him and I kiss him and I kiss him.

Why does everything have to be so complicated.

****************************

Heyoh my Perfect little Angles!

So what did you think? *eyebrow shrug eyebrow shrug*

So this is really bad but I don't think I am going to update this weekend, so this Fridays update will probably be the last one for this week. If I could I would, but I can't really walk right now so it would be impossible for me to go and get wifi to update so I am so so so sorry.

I will try to update as much as possible this week just to make up.

Okay question time! Okay, so do you want the ship Donagold or Marin?

Do you want a POV for Cordel?

What's your favorite food?

What's your fav line from the book?

Well love you all my Perfect little Angles I hope you liked the chapter and thank you so much for reading. You don't understand how happy it makes me to see all the reads I have in the morning. So thank thank thank you so much, I love you all. Have a nice night/day/week/life!!!!

Vote

Comment

Share

Miku_Tabbie