Lies Upon Lies

I think I overreacted a little bit.

    So this is what happened:

    So I pushed his bedroom door open thinking I would find him with another girl, but what I saw was much worst. He was sitting on his bed with another boy fully immersed in making out intently. I gasped and they split apart. When his eyes met mine my heart broke into so many pieces, half of the shard could no longer be identifiable as a piece of my heart.

    My hand flew up to my mouth as I started to cry, my heart hurting so much as he stood and reached for me. "No!"I screamed and him, stepping away.

        "Mar, please let me explain."Rin said taking yet another step towards me.

        "No!"I scream again, pushing him back as the tears flow freely and my heart continues to ache with the pain of seeing him cheating on me, with a guy none the less. "Stay away from me."

        "Marrigold please, listen to me, it isn't what you think."He says standing back up off of the ground where I pushed him down. He looked at me pleading with his eyes for me to understand.

        "I will never Ever forgive you, you cheating piece of shit!"I scream, turning and running out of his house and down the to the street.

        "Mar!"He kept screaming after me, chasing after me.

    Tears blurred my vision, the only thing on my mind is to run. But sadly I can no longer think straight, can no longer make rational choices, and as I run into the road reality comes crashing into me, in the form of an SUV. I scream then everything is floating up up and away.

    Finally, my mind is clear.