Wild Dreams

The moment my head snaps up in my last period and I see the teacher smiling at me I know. I fell asleep. Well that was a crazy dream. And I know for a fact that I would never have done any of that.

    Or would I?

    No defiantly not.

    Yah no, I am not like that and I never want to be like that. So standing up I ask, "How long ago did the bell ring?"

        "About three minutes ago. You just looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you."

    Feeling a little edgy because of what transpired in my dream in flipped him off and grabbing my stuff I walked out.

    I know for a fact that I will get shit for that tomorrow but who the hell cares? He let me make a fool of myself.

    I walk down the hall to my licker to grab my phone but when I open my locker door a peace of paper flutters to the ground. I lean down and puck it up. When I do I see my name hand written on top of it.

    Its not my hand writing though. So I unfold it carefully when I have unfolded it all the way I see pretty nice hand writing and a lot of it.

    Dear Marrigold,

    I am so sorry that I couldn't make it to our movie date. But hey rain check yah?

    I am sorry my mom couldn't make the rent so I had to go out with her and get out the rest of the money so we wouldn't loose the house.

    Call me if you want to go out later.

    Your Friend,

    Rin Jones.

   315-3659

    Okay unintentionally I just got a guys number. But the good thing is were friends, just friends. Though my dream could have suggested I feel a different way.

    Well hell. What's wrong with me?