Amnesia Is Not A Joke

A/N: Okay I have changed the look of my authors notes as you can see haha. I have no clue why I decided to change the way it looks I just thought, hey lets make it look like this now.
    Sorry about the authors note in the beginning guys but I wanted to talk to you guys beforehand.
    So first off I would like to apologize to you all for not updating in such a long time. I really was just having writers block and I have had a lot of stuff to do.
    I have accidentally let my grades drop because I have been stressing about other not important things that shouldnt even be bothering me.
    So this chapter is going to be extra long. So I apologize for having you guys wait even longer now so that I can make it long.
    But here it is you guys. Chapter 53 Amnesia Is Not A Joke.

**

    So today is one of my better days. I mean like everyday is a great day for me now. But sometimes when I try to remember something and I can't it makes me mad.
    I mean like there nothing major. Like I know who I am and who the people around me are ofcourse its been almost a whole two weeks since I asked my Dad who he was.
    But small stuff like what I ate for breakfast or lunch yesterday. And I freaking hate not being able to remember small things like that. Even though they have no importance.
    But still I absolutely hate the fact that I can no longer even recall what I watched on TV three minutes ago.
    I have to go back to school tomorrow. But the problem is I dont think I will be able to remember anything. Nothing I learned before the accident and nothing I learn now, seeing as I am unable to even remember what my Dad just told me before I left the house with Run.
    Rin and I sit in his car at hollow hills point. The lookout where most kids 'make out' yeah no. No one is kissing out here.
    Out of the six cars out here ours is the only one without foggy mirrors and the only one not rocking back and forth right now.
    I look at Rin and smile. He kisses my forehead and then goes back to looking out at the sunset. I huff a little at this.
    I want to make out and he is ignoring me. Ass hat.
        "Rin?"I whisper ask.
    He glances over at me for a second. "Yeah?"He asks looking away.
       "Why aren't you kissing me?"I ask.
    He smiles. "Because I dont want to force you into doing anything your not ready for."He states simply.
    With that a laugh bubbles out of me. A shirt one but still a laugh. When he looks at me I look him in the eyes long and hard.
    Willing him to understand I was ready.
    He leaned forward. Pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him.back. He kissedme softly at first, as if I was a fragile China doll that he would crush. But then things heated up.
    I sighed against his lips and he bit my bottom lip, licking it. Asking for entrance. I open my mouth and let him in. His tongue clashes with mine and eventually he wins and dominates my mouth. Devouring.
    He grabs my hair and pulls back on it. Tilting my head back forcefully. I moan softly when he does. He kisses my neck and I lean against the passengers side door.
    He makes his way down to my chest. He pulls his shirt off before he pulls mine off. I sit up fast. This is too much now.
        "Wait. Lets wait. I am not ready yet."I say as he looks up at me. He nods and puts his short back on as I put mine back on.
        "I am so sorry Rin."I whisper as I sit down I my seat facing the lookout now.
    He laughs and grabs my hand. We link our fingers and he gently kisses my knuckles. "Dont be sorry Mar Mar if your not ready your not ready it's fine. Dont worry okay babe?"He looks at me with such love in his eyes.
       "Okay. I wont."
        "No matter what, I love you Marrigold. Now and forever."
        "I love you too Rin. No matter what."I say as we look out at the lookout.

**

    I will no go! No matter what they say I will not open my door.
    I lean against my bedroom door and lock it as my little brother trys to push his way in.
        "I am not going! And you guys can't make me!"I say as I run into the bathroom attached to my room and lock myself in.
    I can still hear Cordel banging on the door yelling at me to let him in.  I ignore him, putting my headphones in and sitting on the floor leaning against the door.
    They can all suck my lady d if they think that I am going to willingly go to school. And trust me, no one wants to suck a lady d, their just so unappealing. Just really nasty and you know not real.
    In actuality my lady d is my foot to anyone who forces me to go to schools balls. Or if its Kat her vajayjay. No wait I revise that a kick to her balls as well.
    I start to yawn after a while and check the time on my phone. 10:27. Everyone stopped trying to break down my door like an hour ago so I dont think their going to force me to go anymore.
    I slip out of the bathroom and slip under my covers. Laughing silently to myself.
    I win. Wait a second. No I didn't,  how can I win, when at the moment I can't even remember my own name.
    Madaline. No.
    Megan. No.
    Mar. No. But Mar something....
    Marrigold? No. I will remember just give me some time.
    Slowly, mumbling to myself I sleep into a deep sleep. Confused and lost.

**

    I wake up feeling like shit. Like I drank an entire of Vodka the night before, or like I got hit by a bus and my face too the full brunt of its hit.
    I get out of bed and wander down the hallway. I hear things coming from Cordels room, banging.
    I open the door and almost faint. He is having sex with some girl up against his dresser.
    His eyes go wide when he sees me. All I do is scream sorry as I shut the door.
    I scramble down the hall and the sudden movement makes me feel sick. I start to feel dizzy and slowly the whole world as a whole starts to tilt and I fall. And I keep falling. Until I black out.

**

    I wake up in bed. I feel fine. I check the time 12 am. I guess that was all a dream. A weird and nasty dream. Eww, just eww that's all I am going to comment.
    I exit my room and make my way to the kitchen for a midnight snack.
    When.I enter the kitchen someone is creeping in in all black. I scream and scramble up the stairs. I hear someone coming from upstairs too so when I reach the second story I run into them.
    I scramble away from him. "Who are you?"I scream.
    He looks at me weird. "It's me Rin."
    The person from downstairs makes it up. "Don't listen to him, I am Rin."
    Oh God.
    I look back and forth between them rhw standing I swing a leg over the railing of the stairway.
        "Both of you stay back or I am going to jump, no regrets. Especially seeing as I can't remember ananything, but Mom."
        "Marrigold! I love you! Marry me? We can run away together!"The guy from downstairs says.
       "Dont believe him Marrigold he isn't Rin I am!"He steps forward.
        "Stay back! I will jump remember no regrets."
    He srill moves closer. "Marrigold, we will be just fine. "That line. I know you. Rin?
    The other boy pulls a gun. Aiming at Rin.
        "No!"I scream as he shoots. I see his face aas he does. And i rremember him, its Trevor.
    Rin falls and I cry our. Trevor comes toward me. I look at Rin.
    "I love you Rin."I throw myself over the edge.

A/N: Dun Dun Dun.
Well thats all hope you enjoyed my Perfect Little Angles!  Bye!

Vote

Comment

Share

Miku_Tabbie