Rin's P.O.V

Oh no, she said uh before yeah. That totally means that she doesn't want to date me. She thinks I'm disgusting doesn't she?

        "You don't have to if you don't want to."I say to her. I think that I blushed at least once during this whole conversation. I really like her but I don't want to rush her into a relationship.

        "Well,"She says making my heart race due to the suspense. Jeez I am one girly guy, eh whatever, that's just me I guess. "I want to."

    Right now I am sitting in my creative writing class staring ahead at my pink beauty's head. She is sleeping, as always and looks so peaceful. I wish I could just walk up to her and hug her. Kiss her. Dump her. Wait what. No, I didn't mean that. Or did I? I don't know, I like her, yeah. I guess. Do I? Why did I ask her out, we hardly know each other. It's stupid to even consider it, we do know each other and were meant to be.

    Or are we?

     I am holding her hand walking down the hall, holding back a yawn that escapes my lips in the end. Whatever. I don't really have the energy to think anymore. I look at Marrigold and smile, how could I have ever had second thoughts about dating this beautiful girl, she is so worth dating. With her smile, her cute laugh, and her stupid ugly pink hair. Ugh there I go again. Stop it Rin! Be happy and stop having those random thoughts that tarnish your girlfriends perfect image.

    Yes, her image is perfect, she is everything I have ever wanted and now I have her. But is she really all I wanted, is she really up to par with my wildest fantasy's. Of course she is who am I kidding shes perfect.

    Or is she just a huge imperfection and I just can't see it.

    Oh god, what if I just made the biggest mistake of my life. What do I do?

    I hope I didn't just screw myself.