Open Your Eyes

I have been home for one week and already reporters from all across the country have been coming to my house. Asking if they could interview me.

My Dad always has to stop himself from punching some innocently ignorant rumored in the face.

He will chase them off our lawn and scream all kinds of profanity while telling them off.

I love my Dad but I don't this I they are getting the hit he is giving them so plainly. Even I got the warning, all the way up into room.

Stay away or else.

My Dad is protect,tube, even more so now that I have been in a car crash and been kidnapped.

I have to go back to school in two weeks, and today Ian going to go on Facebook, on my laptop seeing as Sam took my phone, and see what is being said about me.

I open my laptop and open google chrome, taping on the touch screen lightly. I love my chrome book, it makes me feel fancy.

My home page springs up and I get nervous. The Facebook login page sits infringe of me.

With shaky hands I sign in. The fist thing I see is that I have eighty six messages. All from kids at my school. They all pretty much say the same thing.

Were glad your okay, Sand is crazy, and you and Run belong together don't give up on him.

Tears threaten to spill over as I read there them. They I go on my timeline and read what people have posted on my page. It's really nice stuff with lots of get well sons and we love yous.

I sign out about an hour later as tears slash down acrostic cheeks. Placing my laptop on my lap and looking at my window I decide I am going to talk to a reporter, and tell them what has happened to me.

I walk down the stairs and open the door, reporters swarm. I grab the youngest one in arms reach and tank.him into my house. Shutting the door behind me.

I look at him. "What's your name?"

"Samuel."

"Well Samuel guess what todays your lucky day. You get to tell my story. Congratulations."

I hate what happens when you open your eyes and realize. Some one has to know, someone other than me.