Fight It Out

You know how hard it is for me not to just pop off and punch Mandy. She is so irritating. She just keeps acting like wife of the year or some shit.
    She thinks that because she brings me food and water, and that he had the quote on quote common courtesy to let me have a bathroom in my hell hole of a room, that she is doing good.
    But the thing is, she is fucking bat shit crazy. I swear it, she laughs to herself all the time. And when she comes to check on me, she sometimes asks me if Sam had come to visit me yet.
    When I say no she shakes her head and leaves. I can't believe she actually thinks that Sam is alive. I mean for Gods sake she shit the girl, how does she expect her to be alive?
    Today it has been sixty two days, two months exactly since I was kidnapped again. I miss my family. I still hate Rin. And I miss Donovan yeah, but honestly not as much as I miss my Dad. Like all I want is just to see my Dad go home and move as far away from Minnesota as possible.
    I mean like all my problems started since I moved to this hell hole. I think I want to move so far away from this hell hole of a town that I can say at the very least there are three states between it and me.
    I mean yeah moving away probably not going to be that hard to convince my Dad do do, but when we do go I honestly do think I will miss some people.
     And I don't care. If moving away and never looking back is my only option I will do it in a heart best. And if Donovan really loves me as he says he does he will come with us.
    I have the worst headache right now so I go to the barred window on my door and I call out for Mandy. But who approaches me isn't Mandy. And she is suppose to be dead.
        "Mandy isn't he right now Marrigold, what do you need?"Sam asks with the UT most sugar in her voice. I scream and scramble back.
    No she is dead. She was shot for the love of God. I can hear her heels click across the linoleum floor in the hall as she approaches my door.
        "No Marrigold. Don't need to feet. You see I never died. I just got hurt."She looks threw the window, a devious scowl painted on her face. Her lips twitch as she smiles, clinging to the bars of my window. "And this time around you will be mine."
    Will that she leaves, the sound of her heels getting fainter and fainter as the distance between I widens. And as her distance increase so does my ability to breath. I am fucked here.
    There are two girls here, willing to do anything to keep me here forever or just kill me. I think that honestly there is no hope that I am getting out of this one unscathed. Like truthfully last time was worst but this time there is such a slim chance of escape that I am ready to give up.
    Just then I hear a light tap on the door. I look over and walk to the door. I didn't hear heels approach so I know it can't be Sam. I look out the window and see a small girl in a ripped pink dress. She looks frantic.
        "What are you doing?"I whisper at her. She waves the keys at me and smiles.
        "Mandy isn't here and Sam forgot to account for the lunch tray I hid under my pillow."She says as she cheerfully unlocks my door. I step out and she locks it back up behind me.
        "What is your name?"I ask her as we run down the hall. Our steps echoing and our voices bouncing off the walls.
    She looks back at me and then back forward a smile on her face. "My name is Annabelle. And I will do anything to save you Marrigold!"What?
        "I don't understand? Why would you wanna save me? How do you even know who I am?"
    She laughs spinning a corner fast. I am struggling to keep up with her. She stops abruptly infringe of a door. Her blond hair flying around her as she slides to the stop.
        "I know this may sound crazy but, "She looks at me and smiles. "I know you from the news. From when you escaped. Right before they took me. So in here you were my hope. I love you!"I look at her amazed.
        "You love me for escaping?"
        "No silly. I love you because your beautiful and smart. Hell of I loved you just for escaping what kind of girl would I be?"She laughs and looks at me.
        "How old are you?"I ask as I look at her, she looks about ten.
        "Me? Oh I am twelve and a half. But I am small for my age."
    I smile at her. "I think I am a little old for you."
        "I know! That's why I am showing you my love by bringing you to the only phone in here which is sitting in the other side of this door, along with the address of where we currently are."
        "But what if Sam-"She shakes her head.
         "I locked her in my cell."
    I nod. "Okay let's go in."
        "Or how about I just kill you both?"
    Mandy!
****************************
Hey guys!
Did you guys like the chapter? I wanted this one to be kinda exciting and I wanted to build suspense.
So first question. In your opinion what kind of person is Marrigold?
Question two. How many chapters is enough chapters before I start book 2?
Well that's all for today. Love you all my Perfect Little Angles! Thanks for reading!

Vote

Comment

Share

Miku_Tabbie