I'm Not Dreaming, I Hope

I run into my closet and look around at what I can wear. I pull out a pink cardigan at first but throw it back, too much pink. seeing as my hair just had to be pink. After long consideration I pull out a black cardigan and a pleated skirt. I go take a shower super fast and then blow dry my hair, it barly brushes my shoulder and is slightly fluffy but I leave it down anyway.

    As I leave the house I grab thirty bucks out of the rainy day jar and put it in my wallet, gladly the step monster doesn't catch me and I make it out of the house in one intact peice, thank the Gods!

    I walk all the way to the mall and I sit on the pink horse on the carosel. All of a sudden it starts moving and I hold on for dear life, seeing as I am really short and if I tryed jumping it would result in a total fail.

    When the carosel makes it way all the way around I see Rin standing there smiling. 

        "I thought you said you would meet me by the carosel not on it?"He laughed as he said that and I blushed, just then it stopped moving.

        "I didn't plan on it moving, just so you know."I say hopping off and stumbling slightly. 

        "Woh, don't eat it, if you did it would make me feel super bad. Kay?"He says that last part all sweet while looking into my eyes and I nod smiling.

    While at the mall we go and watch the Maze Runner. I hold onto his arm so tight whenever I see a Greiver and Rin laughs at me each time, calling me cute.I would then blush and let him go.

    After the movie we go to this little sushi shop in the mall and get california rolls. We talk about our parents and our living situations. Aparently Rins dad left them when he was real young so they can barley make ends meet now, but he says he loves his life anyway. He walks me home around ten. When we make it to my front steps I smile and say bye. 

    When I turn to open my door Rin grabs my wrist.

        "Marrigold, wait."

        "Yeah?"I say turning to face him. He smiles at me.

        "Can I kiss you?"I blush. I can't speek because I feel like somehow it will shatter. I nod my head slowly. I leans in pressing his lips to mine. I squeez my eyes shut and kiss him back. He pulls away and I open my eyes.  "Bye, Goldie."He says walking away.

    "Bye, Rin."