Looking Out

So I have been getting calls now, calls from an unknown number. Every time I pick up the phone someone breaths into my ear. I then proceed to ask- "Who the hell is this!" 

    This is when I get the breathy, "I love you."And then nothing. They hang up and I freak out.

    Well the good thing is I made a friend her name is Samantha. She is super nice and likes to talk to me about anything but Rin and his creepy ass.

   I am so over all this stalker shit, I can't wait to go to school today, Sam is going to walk with me to school. She lives three streets over and loves to meet me in front of my house.

    School was okay today. We had a test in chem lab and I think I did pretty good. Considering I didn't get stuck on any equations and breezed through the written part. Me and Sam are going to this party after school and it's sa posta rock. There is going to be drinking but I am not going to drink.

            "You ready to go?"Sam asks as I meet her after school by her car, her red hair being blown into her face by the wind.

        "Yeah lets go!"I say jumping in her car, guess what? I died my hair pink again! Yep the old me is back!

    It's been like two hours since we left the school parking lot, it's dark and I think we are lost. then the worst thing possible happens. The car stops.

        "What the hell?"Sam says, pulling over to the side of the road. 

        "I'll go check it."I say turning to get out. 

        "Don't."Sam says. I look at her.

        "Why?"

        "Because nothings wrong with the car, I just realized. . . "

        "Realized what?"

        "You believed me."When she says that she pulls out a tier iron from under her seat and hits me in the head.

    Everything goes black and I fade away.

    When I came back around I am tied to a pole in a basement and Sam is looking at me with a wicked smile.

        "Why?"I cry as she rips the edge of my shirt and laughs.

        "Because I love you."

        "Then let me go!"I cry as she cuts my stomach, making me bleed. "Who are you?"

        "I am J."