The Date Part Two

"Uh...yah I like you. Your, uh, a really nice, uh, guy."

"Well do you wanna go on another date after this?"

Say NO. Be mean even though you hate being mean. "Uh, yah I would love to Rin."To be honest I would rather just run away from this awkward situation and figure out my mixed emotions about you right now, I thought in my head as he smiled at me and the movie began.

That was the longest movie I have ever sat through. And by far the most awkward movie I will ever have to sit through.

It was so dark when he was walking me home that I was scared we might get jumped or something.

When we finally made it to my road Rin decided to say something.

"Uh, I am sorry for kissing you back there. I felt you freeze up and I bet it was kinda uncomfortable for you. We don't have to go out again if you don't thing its a good idea."He feels bad about the kiss. I don't know what to say.

Mostly because ever since the kiss when I look at him my heart races and even though I don't really know him, I think I've fall in in love with him.

So I push forward on my tippie toes and kiss him. When I pull away he is smiling.

And with that smile I know, I have fall in in love with a stranger.

A magical wonderful stranger.

Next thing I know we are at his house just blissfully watching tv and being happy

What more could go right?