Awkwafina

I admit that I am slightly awkward at time, or all the time. Yeah all the time, but hey that doesn't matter as long as I got Rin I am fine.

   But in the week that we have been going out he has been acting weird. One moment he will be super sweet and nice and always holding my hand and hugging or kissing me and the next he is as cold as ice. I think he is hiding something but I don't want to say anything if he isn't.

   When the bell rings I stand up and collect all my belongings from around me when I turn to walk out the door Rin is standing right behind me with a big smile on his face.

        "I'll walk you to your next class if you like."He says smiling at me, holding his hand out for me to take.

        "But you have auto shop next, that's all the way across from the gym, you can't afford to be late when you already have a D in that class."

        "Naw it's okay."He says brushing off my response. 

        "No, Rin, it isn't. So no you cannot walk me to class, i am sorry but you need to go to your class."Just then the late bell rings. "Crap, now look were both late. Mr.John is going to freaking kill me."

        "See, now it wont matter if I walk you or not."He says holding his hand out to me again. I hadn't even realized he had put it down.

        "No."I say sternly. "Go, to your class and I will go to mine."

    He looks happy still. "Okay."He says leaning down and pecking my cheek then turning and walking away. 

    I walk into class five minutes late and get detention. Yeah mother fucking me. I just wish I knew what was going on in Rins mind.