Looking Out The Window

Pacing in front of me is my father. He is so unsure what to think right now. He says he can't believe I fought someone.

But he is proud that I knocked her out at the same time. He says that has is torn. He wants me to stand up for myself true, but he also says that fighting is wrong.

Finally he stops and looks at me. Ready to give me my punishment. "You cannot talk see or even look at pictures of Rin. No contact. I am cutting you off."

That's it? Okay! "But Dad!"I wine just to make it sound like I already hadn't cut Rin off to start with.

"No buts Marrigold! That's it it's final!"He storms out of my room. Slamming the door behind him. I cringe then shrug. I pull out my phone.

I call Donovan. As the phone rings I grab my makeup and put all of it on my bed. He picks up as I am walking over to my closet.

"Hello?"He asks when he picks up.

"Hey, uh are we still on for tonight?"We are sapos to be going on a date tonight. Where and when I do not know.

I hear him laugh and punch someone playfully. I can hear Stephen in the background asking why the chicken crossed the road.

"Of course. What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"Midnight. But pick me up a block away from my house. At the park."

I hear him move away from the commotion in the background. "Why? Do you not want me meeting your parents or are you embarrassed of me?"He sounds so hurt.

I start to freak out. "No, that's not it at all!"I say into the phone really fast. "It's just that my Dads really pissed at me and I don't think me going on a date is going to be cool with him... So I thought I could meet you at the park and my Dad would be none the wiser."

I hear him laugh. "You are so funny. Yeah I will pick you up at the park. I will be there ten minutes before midnight waiting for you. Don't be late or I will come to your house."And with that he hangs up the phone.

It is ten thirty right now. I start to get ready as quietly as I possibly can. By eleven thirty I am ready. I sneak down the stairs. And when I make it to the front door I pause.

I listen closely, listening for any sign that they know what I am doing.

I don't hear anything so I slip out of the front door and make my way to the park. I am wearing shorts, black and white, and a white blouse.

I also have my converse on. When I make it to the park it is eleven fifty eight. I look over at this black blob at the far end of the park. I squint my eyes. Is that him?

I hear his motorcycle coming down the road, a wholes away. A text comes in. I am going to be late.

Then who is? I take a step back as the blob starts after me at a full print. I run away. Running up the road. I am about to cry out for help when something hits my shoulder.

I crash to the ground and whimper. I am floors over and I am looking up at Mandy.

No, she's dead. No this isn't happening.

"You thought you got away."I scream as she hits me in the face.

My vision blurs but I manage to kick her off of me. I crawl away, trying to scramble to my feel at the world spins.

I manage it and start running as fast as I can manage. She catches up to me and grabs my neck as she throws me to the ground. I cry out in pain.

She starts to choke me. I start to see black spots all over my vision. All I can hear is an annoying buzzing in my ears.

I push against her chest. But I am so weak I can't even make her budge. Not even a little.

Tears flow down my face as I slip into the darkness completely.

:-(

:-(

:-(

:-(

This is so fucked up. I got away. They were looking for the bodys. They were going to save the others.

And now I am back. Now I am back in the hell hole that is Mandy's basement. Or some other basement.

All that matters is that Mandy, the devil herself, is here. And all she wants is to kill me. And make me pay for escaping the last time.

I am not tied up this time. And as I lay on the ground crying I feel something vibrate against my stomach. I pull out my phone. She forgot I had a phone.

I call my Dad. Whispering when he picks up in a panic. "Daddy!"I cry.

"Marrigold where are you? Your boyfriend is here. Were all freaking out. The police are here."

I am whispering. Telling his to be more quite. "Daddy, she found me. She took me again. Daddy I am so scared. She's gonna kill me Daddy. I don't wanna die."I cry into the phone.

I hear my Dad start to cry. "Your not going to die honey. Were going to find you. I promise. Honey I love you. And I won't stop looking for yo-"He is cut off when I phone does. I look down at it. My mouth open. I am dead.

****************************

Hey my Perfect little Angles. Sorry that I just did that, but did you guys really think that she was really done with the whole kidnapping part if her life. Mm nope.

Marrigold has it in for her trust me. She isn't going down easy. But Mandy isn't like Sam. She's going to have to fight hard to get out of this one.

Okay question time!

Why do you think Mandy wants Marrigold so much?

What's your nick name for Marrigold?

Who should save her?

Should the others help her escape?

Should there be others?

What's your favorite fast food place?

Do you have any pets, if so what kind and how many?

Do you like the book so far?

Well again, thank you my Perfect little Angles. Thank thank thank you for reading. Love you all.

Vote

Comment

Share

Miku_Tabbie