Baby Momma Drama

You gotta be fucking kidding me, a baby? How the hell is that even possible. For that to even be remotely possible they would have had to have sex while I was kidnapped.

They didn't!

"For that to even be possible, you two would have had to. . . . you know when I was kidnapped."I say, flushing with embarrassment and looking away.

They start laugh and I just look at them. Confusion crossing my face.

They look at me. "I am two and a half months pregnant."My stepmother says.

Oh, so they. . . Ewww.

Okay calm down Marrigold. "So what gender is it?"I ask them. They shrug.

"We want to be surprised."

I nod. "So how does Cordel feel about this?"I ask them as I play with the hem of my shirt.

I hear them both shift and I look up at them. My Dad looks so sad all of a sudden. "What?"I ask.

"Cordel hates it. He says that he wished I had never married your father. He-he-he s-s-said. . . Oh!"She starts crying, abruptly she stands up and runs out of the room.

I look at my father. "What did Cordel say Dad?"I ask looking him in the eye.

"He said that he wished that your mother and I hadn't gotten married and that he doesn't want another sibling."

"Oh Cordel."I sigh, shaking my head.

I can't believe him. I know she can be really mean to him at times but, there are just things that you don't say.

And that is one of them. I have to talk to him.

"Don't worry Dad I will too to him. Where is he in his room?"I say standing up.

"Yeah, talk some sense into him honey. God knows your the only one he will ever listen to."I nod and walk up the stairs.

I knock on his door lightly.

"Go Away!"Cordel screams. "I Hate You, Go Away!"

"Cordel, sweetie, it's me Marry.Can your big sis come in?"He opens the cape. His face is red and his hands are bleeding. I look past him at his mirror.

He punched it, and now the glass is shattered. Not again. The last time he did this was when Mom died.

I wrap him in a hug. "Oh Cordel why did you do that?"

I shut the door and walk him over to his bed and sit him down, then I walk over to his bathroom.and grab a wet cloth and gauze. When I come back he is lying on the bed crying.

I take his hand and pick out the glass , then I clean off the blood with the cloth then wrap his hand in the gauze. I do the same with his other hand. He did a real number on his mirror.

I put my hand on his forehead and sigh. "Cordel why did you say those things to the Step Monster?"I ask looking down at him, stroking his hair.

"Because she isn't my Mom and she shouldn't be having a baby with my Dad. It's just wrong!"He yells Sittingbourne

Tears pour down his face. I look at him and frown. "I know it's wrong. But there are just somethings you shouldn't say. No matter how true you think it is."

Ha looks at me and starts sobbing. I walk over to him and hug him. No matter how hard I try I keep forgetting he is just a little kid. Only twelve.

"I am so s-sorry Mar-r-rigold."He cries into my neck. I am still so short.

I shake my head hugging him tight against me. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to the Step Monster. Like it or not she is our Mom now."

He looks up at me and I arch an eyebrow down at him. He sighs. "Ugh! Fine!"He says stomping out of the room like a toddler.

Nice Cordel, real smooth. I laugh and walk down the hall to my room. I open up the Facebook app on my phone and see that Rin tagged me in a post.

Beast night tonight. If I stay is a shit movie, lolz has it was awesome, best part was I got to spend the whole night with my fav person.

That is so sweet. I comment on it.

It was an amazing night for me too.

I get a message a few seconds later. It's Rin.

'You wanna go out for lunch tomorrow?"

'What time?'

He answers like a ninja. 'Noon.'

'Kay, where are we going I will meet you there.'

'No, just meet my by the lake, don't show up until noon'

'Okay, see you then.'

What is this boy planning?

****************************

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so short, I just wanted to put the next part in a whole chapter itself because it's gonna be big.

So do you think the baby is going to be a good thing? What do you think Rin is going to do at noon? Was Cordel wrong to say what he said?

Well love you all my Perfect little Angles. Hope you like the chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share

Miku_Tabbie