Father Megavolt x Daughter Reader

(Y/N) Your Name.

You're a teenage rodent girl named (Y/N) Sputterspark. You're sixteen years old and you live with your dad Elmo Sputterspark. He's a forty seven year old man and he's single. But then again, part of him isn't.

What happened was your mom Valerie went into a coma right after you were born so you only see her on the hospital bed with her eyes closed and non responding. She's been in a coma for sixteen years and is still there.

So all you've known about your dad is that he would get into a depressed state. He's been single since your mom went into her coma. He would drink once in a while, but not nearly as bad as you think because he's focused on raising you. And so far, things have been pretty decent.

You also knew all of your life that he actually happens to be the electric powered super villain, Megavolt. Didn't matter to you though. You love your dad no matter what. You'll even go with him on his villainous schemes ever now and then and even with the rest of who are known as the Fearsome Four. He's one of them. The other three are Quackerjack, Liquidator and Bushroot.

And you weren't gonna lie. You kind of had a crush on one of them. Your dad must not know about it, though. Nobody should. But let's just say that every time you see him, your heart skips a beat and you hide back a smile every time he's in your presence. There is one thing though. He's the youngest member of the Fearsome Four.

You would also think about your mom at times. What she was like when she was awake and well. What a family the three of you could've been if she didn't slip into a coma in the first place. But your dad is still married to her in a way, despite her not being awake at the moment. You don't know how much longer she'll be like that.

Right now, you're at the mall with a middle aged duck woman with black hair, black shirt, gray pants, etc. That is the artistic villain Splatter Phoenix. She agreed to take you to the mall while your dad was at work. Despite she and Megavolt or at this moment Elmo not being interested in each other, Splats still acted as a mother figure towards you.

You say, "Thanks for taking me to the mall, Splats." She says, "No problem, kid. I don't mind at all. And hey. You need a mom? She's right here." You smile and you say, "Thanks, Splats. I believe dad's doing the best he can to raise me. You know with my mom being in a coma my whole life and all."

She says, "Yeah. I won't lie. I'll be surprised to see her wake up sooner. Not everyone pulls out of a coma in time." You say, "Yeah. I know. That's all I've known of her though. Never got to hear her voice or anything. At least my dad's been good to me."

She says, "At least you're cool with having a super villain for a father." You say, "Oh it's fine. At least he's nothing far far far worse. You know like someone who emotionally scars kids or kills cats. See where I'm going with this?" She says, "Oh, definitely. I love cats. I paint some alive myself when I'm about to do a scheme."

You say, "I know you like dogs too. I've seen you paint some alive into the shape of a pumpkin. I won't lie. That was adorable. You're more creative than most people here in St. Canard." She says, "I'm teaching you right, kid."

You look away and you sigh. She says, "What's wrong? Worried about your mom?" You say, "Yeah. But it's not that. Not even close." She says, "Well. What is it?" You say, "If you promise not to tell my dad or the rest of the Fearsome Four... I have a secret." She says, "Hon. If it's something shameful, you can tell me. I won't tell them. Don't worry."

You sigh and you say, "Even HE himself doesn't know my secret." She says, "(Y/N). You can tell me." You say, "Well. I've been hiding this for three years." You lean in and you whisper it to her. She says, "Really now?" You nod and you look away. She says, "So what? You like who you like. Apparently, he interests you. And that's how you see him."

You sigh and say, "I've liked him for three years. I'm aware he's nearly twice my age... but he's aged so well. You know?" She says, "A lot of girls as young as you fall for older guys all the time. And what's funny is some actually end up with them by the time they're eighteen, nineteen or twenty years old."

You say, "That won't happen though. It's... just a crush is all. But he draws me near him. He's the recent reason I love going on heists and all with the entire Fearsome Four. It's just the fact that I'm close to him. I feel butterflies in my stomach." She says, "At least the man has somebody who accepts him." You say, "He's handsome, though. And that voice."

She says, "Come to my house after we're done here." You say, "Okay. I'm getting kind of hungry now." She says, "Want some Chinese food?" You grin and you say, "Heck yes." You and Splatter Phoenix walk to the food court and you get some food.

You both sit down and eat when suddenly, your phone rings and you say, "Hold up." You get it out of your purse and you look to see who's calling. It's your dad. You say, "It's dad." You answer it and you say, "Hey dad. What's up?" You hear him saying this, "(Y/N). Sweetie. Come home right now." "What's up?" "I got a call from the hospital. Your mom's awake!"

You're surprised to hear this and you say, "W-what?" "Yeah. You and Splatter Phoenix get here. I just got off work and I'm home right now." "O-okay. We'll come." After a talk with your dad, you hang up. Splatter Phoenix says, "What's going on? Your dad sounds panicked."

You say, "Splats. We gotta go. Now." You get up and so does she. She says, "What happened?" You say, "Dad told me mom's awake from her coma." Splatter Phoenix says, "She's what?" You say, "Come on!" You grab her hand and you pull her with you. She whispers, "Ah shit."

(Time skip.)

You and your dad are at the hospital right now. You're about to see your mom awake for the first time. Splatter Phoenix is with you guys. The doctor comes out and she gets to you guys. She's a beagle woman. Dr. Rachelle Williams.

She says, "Are you guys ready to see Mrs. Valerie?" You grin and you say, "Yes. I've waited my whole life to see mom awake." Your dad says, "Come on, sweetie." You and Elmo look back and he says, "You coming Splats?" Splatter Phoenix says, "You guys go ahead. I'll wait."

You say, "Okay. We'll be back with mama." You and your dad walk off. Splatter Phoenix sighs and whispers, "Fuck. I get a gut retching feeling about this." She seems to know something will be off.

You and your dad follow Dr. Williams upstairs and you get to a room. The room your mom's been in for years. She says, "Well, Miss. (Y/N). Are you ready to meet your mom and say hi to her?" You smile and you say, "Yes. I am." Elmo grins and says, "Finally. My wife's awake." She opens the door and you follow her inside.

You look to see your mom. She's a chicken woman. She still looks the same as she did before, but has some bags under her eyes from either a bit of age or from being in a coma for so long. You look like her, only she's a chicken and you're a rodent like your dad. She looks over. You and your dad walk over.

Elmo smiles and says, "Valerie. You're awake." She looks at him and says, "Elmo?" He says, "Yeah honey. It's me. Oh, it's good to see you awake." She says, "My... my baby. Where is she?" Elmo says, "She's with me." She says, "Can I... hold her?" Elmo says, "Um... about that, honey. It's been... sixteen years. Our daughter is sixteen now."

She says, "Can I see her?" He says, "Yeah." He looks over at you and says, "(Y/N). Come here." You walk over. Your mom sees you. You see her awake for the first time and she's got the same color eyes that you do. Same color hair, too. You smile and you say, "Hi, mama. It's me... (Y/N). It's good to see you finally awake."

She says, "(Y/N)?" You smile and you nod. She holds her hand out and she says, "Come here... my daughter." You look at your dad. He nods and says, "Go head." You walk over and you hug your mom.

She hugs you back and she says, "It's good to finally see you. My baby." You say, "It's good to see you too mama. And not while you're asleep." You move away and she looks at you. She says, "I wish I knew what you looked like as a baby. Look at you. Already growing. Feels like yesterday."

Elmo says, "Oh, honey. I've missed you so much. You have no idea. It's been too long." Valerie says, "Elmo." She reaches her hand out to him. He takes hers as well. He sighs and smiles. She smiles at him. He says, "Really soon, baby... you're back home with me and our daughter." She says, "I would love nothing more." You smile.

(To be continued...)