Crush Liquidator x Reader

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name.

(The Liquidator will be pre water in the flashback part. Later on, he'll be water.)

It's the year 2001. You're an eight year old (favorite animal) girl named (Y/N) (L/N). You live with your widower dad, Jet and your older sister Marley. Marley's thirteen years old and struggles everyday with autism.

Despite you being just an eight year old girl and the younger sibling, you do everything you can to defend your sister and fight anyone that hurts her. You also do that because despite her disability, she's still very protective of you.

You were only two years old when your mom passed away. Your mom Lucy. She died from alcohol poisoning. She had addiction problems before she died. You were two, so you don't remember much of her. But your dad has been good to you and Marley.

You're at home right now and you're watching House of Mouse on TV. Marley's watching it with you. Marley looks at you and says, "Do you like this show, little sister?" You look at her and you smile and nod. She says, "I like it too." She holds you close. You both watch cartoons.

The phone in the kitchen suddenly rings and your dad says, "I'll get it! Might be Richard Flood!" Right in the kitchen, your dad walks to the phone and picks it up. He says, "Hello? Richard?.... Hi, man. How are you?... What's that?.... You're sending your son over?.... Alright.... That's good, because the girls have never met Buddy.... How old is your son, again?.... Nineteen. That's right.... Alright, bring him over... See you tomorrow, Richard.... Bye." He hangs up.

You see your dad walking into the living room. He says, "Girls." You and Marley look over. You say, "Yes, daddy?" He says, "You two know Richard Flood, right?" You and Marley both say, "Yeah." He says, "Well... he's got a son and he'll be the one showing up at our house. You can meet him." Marley says, "Okay, dad." You say, "That's cool, daddy o."

He smiles and says, "I'm so happy to have you two as my daughters. I wish your mom was here to see you two right now. Rest her soul." Marley says, "I... miss her... d-dad." He says, "I do too, honey." You say, "What was mommy like?" Your dad says, "She was the sweetest woman. But and evil thing called alcohol poisoning took her from us." Marley says, "Very evil." and hugs you.

He says, "I'm ordering pizza today." You and Marley grin and you say, "Yeah!" He smiles and says, "Ah, that's great. Buddy can join us. The boy will be here by the time." You say, "Okay, daddy." He walks back into the kitchen. Marley says, "Y-yeah. Mom... was a wonderful... person. But made... a bad decision that... that took her. But she l-loved us more... than anything." You smile.

There's suddenly a knock on the front door. Your dad walks in and says, "I'll get that. That's gotta be Buddy right now." He walks to the front door and he opens it. There stands a young light brown furred dog man with black hair. A strand of it in his face. A black nose. A white tank top, black leather jacket, blue jeans, etc.

Your dad says, "Ah, Buddy. Hello there, son." Buddy just says, "Hey." in a 'don't care' kind of way. Your dad lets him in and he says, "You can meet the girls. They're right over here." Buddy follows your dad.

As you and Marley watch cartoons you hear your dad say, "Girls. Here he is." You and Marley look over and you gasp a bit as you see this dog man. He turns out to be the most handsome guy you have ever seen in your life. You whisper, "That's him?" Marley says, "I... I think so, little sister." You sigh and you smile.

You and Marley stand up and you face the young man. Your dad says, "Girls. This is Bud Flood. Richard's son. Or just Buddy." You and Marley says, "Hi, Buddy." Buddy says, "Yeah, hey." Your dad says, "Buddy. I just ordered pizza and it'll be here soon. You can help yourself, son." Buddy smirks a bit and you blush. He says, "Sure. I'll have some pizza... thanks." Your dad says, "That's great. You wanna watch something on TV, you can."