Liquidator x Gosalyn's Dirty Friend Reader pt. 3

Two weeks go by. Prom's coming up. During the night whenever your dad would go out for a heist, you'd have company at your place. Turns out you're seeing the Liquidator behind his back. He's still oblivious to it. Only Gosalyn knows. She's keeping your secret.

In fact right now, your dad is out doing a little heist with Megavolt. Bushroot and Liquidator are over at your place. Bushroot himself has a female friend of his own. Her name is Lilly Dendron. Good thing about her is that she knows sign language so she can communicate with Bushroot better. He's not deaf. He's just mute and only screeches come out of his mouth. He can hear perfectly.

You say, "So like, Bushroot. You mean to try and tell us that this chick is who you've met and fell in love with when you were working at the university here in St. Canard a few years back?" He smirks and signs, (That was Rhoda I worked with. This is her younger sister.)

Liquidator grins and says, "Ah, a little arrangement huh, Bushroot? You can't have one, you'll have the other. Sleep with her sister, instead. Well played, my plant friend.~" Bushroot grins. Lilly kisses Bushroot on the cheek and she says, "Poor Rhoda didn't want to accept him after he became a plant. That's okay though... my man now, bitch.~" She faces Bushroot and he smiles. They lean in to kiss, then they pull away.

You say, "Did any of you guys get any booze? Stupid law. I'm eighteen. Not twenty one." Liquidator says, "I can guarantee you ladies that Bushroot and I have gone out to get some to bring here. That or your money back." You and Lilly grin.

Lilly says, "Awesome. I mean I'm twenty six, but still." Bushroot looks at her and signs, (I'll grab you one.) He gets up and she says, "Awe. You're so sweet, Reggie.~" He smiles at her and he walks into the kitchen. Liquidator says, "Get four of them!" Bushroot screeches as if he got the message.

Lilly grins and says, "I love when he screeches during our moment together.~" You say, "I don't blame you, girl. Every one of us has a fetish. Apparently, you're into hentai. All those vines and shit around you." Lilly says, "With Reggie? Any fucking time.~"

Liquidator grins and says, "Ah, your old man is still unaware of what you're really like, huh (Y/N)?" You face him and you say, "He'll have to deal with it if he finds us out, Buddy. I really like you.~" He strokes your face and he says, "You know I like you too, my dear.~"

You say, "Prom night is this Saturday night. Wait for me behind the bushes. I'll come outside to see you." He says, "I guarantee you I'll be there, (Y/N)." You say, "That's why I'm just going with Gosalyn. My friend. She's going with this dragon guy named Richie Draco."

Bushroot comes back and he's got four bottles of booze. You all take them and he sits back down with Lilly. Lilly looks at you and says, "Wait. Did you say Richie Draco?" You say, "Yeah." She says, "I used to date his brother, Lou. Asshole cheated on me, though. A year ago." Bushroot has a sympathetic look on his face and he faces her. He signs, (With who?) Lilly sighs and says, "Your old love interest... my sister." His eyes widen and he screeches.

Liquidator says, "Deja vu, anyone?" You say, "That's fucked. But hey, at least you've got someone more mature, anyways." Lilly says, "Looks better, too. Lou never fucking showered. Too bad for sis." Bushroot holds back a laugh. Lilly drinks her drink and leans against him. He wraps an arm around her.

You crawl over to your laptop and Liquidator's looking at your ass. He smirks. You say, "We need some music." Bushroot signs, (Good idea. Get some on.) You get on youtube and you play a song. 7 Words by Deftones. You smirk and Lilly gets up. You do too.

Bushroot gets up and walks over to sit with Liquidator. Liquidator grins and says, "I see you're one to enjoy the show too, huh Bushroot?" Bushroot smirks and nods. They watch you and Lilly dance. You say, "Woo!" Lilly says, "Let's make some fucking noise!" You and Lilly continue dancing.

After the song, you sit down. Bushroot signs, (That was a lovely sight.) Liquidator says, "Indeed it was, Bushroot." You say, "Buddy.~" He looks at you. You look at him and you lean in. He says, "Come here.~" He brings you in for a kiss. You kiss him back. You have your arms around him and he's got one around your back.

You pull away and you say, "I mean it, sweetie. Wait for me outside this Saturday night.~" He smirks and says, "While you're at it, (Y/N)... leave prom and come to my place. We can have a little time to ourselves. Satisfaction, guaranteed.~"

Bushroot and Lilly look over and they smirk. Lilly says, "Oooh. Get it, girl. I know Reggie and I have been for months, now.~" Liquidator says, "It's just good seeing you finally get a little action for once, my friend." Bushroot grins.

Lilly smirks and says, "And little is sis aware. I'm getting better 'D' than she is.~" She chuckles and says, "She was really missing out, Reggie.~" He grins and holds her close. You and Liquidator pull apart and sit down.

You suddenly hear your dad yelling up, "(Y/N)! I'm home, sweetheart!" You gasp and Liquidator whispers, "To the other couch." You get up. He smirks and smacks your butt. You blush and you smirk. Bushroot holds back a chuckle. You sit on the other couch. Liquidator lays down and pretends to sleep.

The door opens and there's your dad. Quackerjack. He sees you guys and he says, "Ah, there you are. I see Liquidator's crashed out." You say, "Yeah. He's had quite a few... brews. He's sleeping it off." You see Megavolt and he says, "Ooh, and Bushroot's got his lady friend here. Nice." He looks away and mumbles, "I need someone."

You say, "Hey, daddy. Hey, Megavolt. How was your guys' heist?" Quackerjack says, "Great. I've got a bag of money downstairs by the entrance. Half of that is yours. Shop for whatever." You smile and you say, "Awe. Thanks, daddy."

Quackerjack says, "I'll be right out. I'm gonna change and call it a night." You say, "Okay." He walks off. Liquidator opens and eye and he smiles. He sits up and he looks over at Megavolt. Megavolt looks at you and Liquidator and he whispers, "Your guys' secret is safe with me." You smile.

What happens is prom goes on. You go with Gosalyn. You sneak out later after the prom queen and king are voted. Much to your joy, you weren't voted prom queen. You sneak out with Liquidator and he takes you to his place, so you can go further.

Your secret is safe from your dad... until you wind up pregnant with Liquidator's child. He's mad at you for having this relationship with the Liquidator and hiding it at first. Then he realizes the grandchild is soon to be his and he gets over it. He pitches in to help. You and Liquidator end up with a daughter. Molly. You move in with him.

Bushroot and Lilly end up with a son they name Craig. To your surprise, your mom and dad end up getting back together. They've worked through their differences. Reason she divorced him in the first place was because of his villainous side and she hated it. Now she's learned to love it.

She got with him mostly because of his sense of humor. Megavolt ends up with a supermodel named Trixie. Gosalyn and Richie Draco call it quits. Turns out he wasn't worth it and she caught him cheating at prom with the girl who was voted prom queen. She dodged a bullet. But this was much to Drake and Morgana's joy. They saw right through him.

(End.)