Quackerjack x Daughter Reader pt. 3

You get to a secret hideout. Well, more like a building in plain sight. You're with your dad. He parks right outside the building and you smirk and you say, "Don't get caught, old man." He says, "Hey. If I do, we always have a way to bail out. The other three of the Fearsome Four have powers." 

You say, "And you don't?" He says, "Hey. I have ways. You know my toys I have at my place? They're not as safe as they look. I use them as weapons." You say, "Oh, touche. Alright. You got dangerous toys. That's a plus." He says, "Plus, I've got my whackiness. A laughter I get every often." 

You hear him chuckling. You say, "I see." He gets his suit on. You recognize him as Quackerjack, now. You get out of the car and you say, "Sounds stupid." You suddenly let out a chuckle. You shake your head and you say, "The fuck was that?" He smirks and says, "Proof that you're my daughter." You groan a bit and you say, "Fine. You win, old man." He says, "Come on. Let's get inside. Meet the others." 

You get in the hideout with him and you follow him down a narrow hallway. You say, "Psh. This place is more of a dump than mom's is." He says, "Hey. As a super villain, it's no surprise this place isn't so neat. Now, come on." You say, "Yes, dad." You say that, sarcastically. He says, "Hey. Be lucky I won't ground you right now." You sigh and you say, "Fine." 

You both get to a door and he opens it. You see three more villains. Megavolt, Bushroot and Liquidator. Quackerjack says, "Hey, guys. I've got her." They look over. Bushroot says, "Hey. You did bring her." Liquidator says, "So, this is the child?" You say, "Psh. Child." Megavolt says, "I mean, hey. You are Quacky's child, right?" 

You say, "Yeah. I am." You find a chair and you say, "This anyone's seat?" They all shake their heads for no. You smirk and you say, "Cool. Mine, now." You take it and you sit in it. You prop your feet upon the table.

Quackerjack sits down and the guys have a discussion about what scheme to come up with or what heist to pull. You look to see that the guys and your dad are busy talking and you smirk. You reach into your pocket and you pull out... a bag of weed. And a little metal pot pipe. You get it all ready.

As the guys talk, they suddenly smell something and Megavolt says, "Whoa. Someone smoking something in here?" They look over to see you smoking pot. You lean back and you say, "D-don't mind me. Go about with your villainous plans." You cough a bit. Bushroot says, "Hey. Aren't you too young to be smoking weed?" 

You say, "Ah, it's safe shit. I smoke cigarettes, too. And I drink. My mom let me do whatever the hell I wanted." Quackerjack sighs and says, "Let's just get on with our plan." Liquidator says, "Agreed." Megavolt looks over and you and he mumbles, "Pss. Hey, (Y/N). You got any more of that stuff?" 

Quackerjack says, "Megavolt. Don't enable her." Megavolt turns to them and says, "Sorry, Quacky." You smirk and you continue smoking your weed. Bushroot says, "You're lucky your dad's a villain, kid." You say, "I'm not a damn kid. I'm fourteen." Quackerjack says, "I don't give a crap if you're seventy. You're still MY kid." You say, "Psh." You hit your joint. 

Megavolt looks at Quackerjack and whispers, "Too bad she's too young. She's pretty." Quackerjack says, "Hey. You're lucky you're my best friend and you're not that sick." You look over and you raise a brow, but you shrug. You get up and you say, "I gotta hit the can. Be right back." You head out of there. Your dad yells, "Fourth door on the left!" You yell, "Thanks for the heads up, old man!" 

You get in the bathroom and you finish your joint. You put it away in your pocket and you sigh and say, "I'm calling Molly later. Bring her over to my house... My dad's since I'm living with the old man, now. Too bad mom sucked too much to keep me. Oh well. At least so far the old man's paying attention to me." You go and you flush.

You wash your hands and you wash parts of your face as well. You dry them on your shirt and you head out of there. You head back to where the guys are and you get in there. You sit back down. Your dad looks at you and says, "(Y/N)." You say, "Yo." He says, "I'll get you some Chinese food. How about it?" 

You smirk and you say, "Aw, sweet. Alright. Egg rolls as well?" He says, "Yeah." You say, "Anything for the taste of fucking paradise." Quackerjack says, "Also since Megavolt suggested that." You say, "Oh man. Hey electric man. Thanks, dude." Megavolt says, "Yeah. Sure thing." 

You all get up and they walk out. Before Megavolt does, you say, "Pss. Megavolt." He looks back. You pull out your bag of weed and you say, "You got twenty bucks, I'll give you this." He grins and he gets twenty bucks out whispering, "Deal." You trade. 

You give him the bag of weed and you take the twenty dollars. He chuckles and says, "Thanks." You say, "Sure thing. You're alright, Megavolt." He says, "Thanks. You too. At least you're Quacky's daughter." He walks out. You blush and you say, "The hell is going on with me?" You walk out as well and you follow them.

(Time skip.)

Later on at night, you're in your room. Your dad got you some Chinese food as promised, earlier. You're texting your best friend from school, Molly Hatchem. You type, "Have some more weed ready tomorrow after school." You send it. 

You get this, "Got it. You're lucky my cousin Wendy's a weed dealer." You type, "Awesome." You send it. You get this, "How's living with your dad going?" You type, "Alright. He's not ignoring me, at least. Weird for me." You send it. 

You get this, "Yeah. Because your 'awesome' mom neglected you for several years." You type, "It's all good. I'm not living with her, anymore. The old man's got custody of me, now. Come over tomorrow after school and we'll smoke a bowl. We'll walk to my new place." You send it. You get this, "Right fucking on." 

After talking to her, you put the phone down. You say, "That feeling right before I headed out of the hideout... What the hell was that?" Then you sit up and you say, "Wait... am I developing a crush on Megavolt?"

(Not over yet.)