Quackerjack x Daughter Reader pt. 2

Somewhere at a hideout, there are four super villains. One is a buff dog man made entirely out of water. Liquidator is his name. There's a half plant, half duck. That would be Bushroot. There's a rat man dressed in a yellow jumpsuit, has a battery on his back, a red plug-in helmet, etc. That's Megavolt. And lastly, there's a toy-based villainous duck man dressed as a harlequin clown. That would be Quackerjack.

Quackerjack says, "Guys... I got a call from social services the other day." Megavolt says, "You did? About what? I mean, I know you've got a kid you hardly see." Quackerjack says, "That's the point. She's coming to live with me. They're taking her from her mom." 

Bushroot says, "Sounds like you better get home soon. She could be there anytime." Liquidator says, "We'll go over our plan to break into the bank for the next time. Bushroot's right. Get to your kid before the time expires. Act now." 

Quackerjack says, "Kid has no choice. I'll be back later, guys." He gets up and he heads out of there. He gets in his car and he gets the harlequin getup off. He's his normal civilian self now as Jacky Quackson. Your bioligical father. He starts the car and he sighs. He says, "I hardly know anything about the kid." He drives off.

He gets home and just in time. He gets out of the car and he sees two social workers with a teenage girl in a black shirt with a skull on it and torn blue jeans. It's you. Clark says, "Hello, Mr. Quackson. We've got her." Juanita says, "You got here just in time. Here she is." 

Your dad sees you. You see him. He says, "I see. Thank you." Clark says, "We're aware you haven't seen much of her, but make damn sure she's taken care of. Her mom's trailer was awful and in bad condition for this child to live in." Juanita says, "Don't screw this up like her mother did. Got it?" Jacky says, "Yeah. I got it." Clark says, "We'll leave you to it, Mr. Quackson. Have a good day." They leave. 

You're face to face with your dad, now. You say, "So... yeah. That's what happened. Now I guess you're stuck with me and... blah blah blah." He says, "Come into the house. Take the back room." You follow him inside the house.

You get in there and you look around. You let out a little belch. Your dad says, "Make yourself at home, I guess. Sorry this happened to you, kid." You say, "The hell are YOU sorry for? You didn't ask for this. Anyways, I'm getting to my room." You walk off and he yells, "Last door on the right, kid!" You yell, "Thanks for the heads up... dad!" 

You get to the last door on the right and you say, "It's weird to live with the old man, now. I haven't even seen much of him in four years." You open the door and you head into the room. You see a bed and a lamp so far. You say, "This'll do." 

You drop your suitcase and you walk to the bed. You get upon it and you plop down. You sigh and you say, "Little is the old man aware of what he's gotten himself into." You chuckle. But little are YOU aware, you're in for a surprise once you find out who your dad really is.

(Time skip.)

Later on, you're in the living room watching TV. You say, "Man, it's so weird not having a parent make me do a beer run or a cigarette run, disguised as an older person." You look around and you smirk and say, "Hmm... Guess I could smoke one right now." 

You get a cigarette pack out of your pocket and you get a cigarette out. You put it right on your (lips/beak) (Then again, possibly beak since (Y/N) is Quackerjack's daughter.) You get a lighter out and you're about to light your cigarette.

But then you hear this, "Nah uh uh. Not in the house." You look to see your dad standing there with his hands on his hips. You say, "What the fuck, man? My mom lets me smoke in the house all the time." He says, "But you're not living with her anymore now, are ya?" You smirk and you get up saying, "I'll just smoke it outside." 

He says, "Nah uh. Not even that. You're a fourteen-year-old girl. You shouldn't be smoking right now." You say, "Since when did you make the rules?" He says, "Since now. You're in my house, (Y/N). This is the last time you smoke. After that, you're stopping. Got it?" You say, "Psh. Whatever." You walk off. He sighs and says, "Great. Her mom ruined her. And I'm a super villain saying this."

You get out in the backyard and you light your cigarette. You puff it and you blow the smoke. You sigh and you say, "Stupid old man thinks he can tell me what to do. Ha! Whatever." You take a drag of your cigarette. You say, "I bet he's a freaking hypocrite, too." You blow the smoke out of your mouth.

You finish the cigarette and you flick the cigarette away. You head back into the house and you head for the fridge. You say, "The old man's bound to have some booze around here, somewhere." You open the fridge and you duck down to look.

You say, "Awe, man. Seriously? No beer? Lame." You get up and you see a little container of strawberry yogurt. You smirk and you say, "Last yogurt, huh? Finders keepers, motherfucker." You take it and you shut the fridge door.

You open it and you just eat out of it. No spoon or anything. You finish that in an instant and you toss it near the trash, missing it as you do. You walk into the living room and you yell, "Yo! Old man!" 

You don't see him. You say, "Hey, dad! The fuck are you?!" You shrug and you walk out of there. You head down the hallway to your room and you get in there. You plop down on your bed and you sit back and relax.

Then you suddenly hear a knock on your door and you sit up. You look over and you say, "Yeah?!" You hear your dad saying, "Can I come in?" You say, "Um. I guess." The door opens and there's your dad. He says, "Hey. Come with me." You say, "Okay. Where to?" He says, "I need to meet up with the boys." 

You say, "What are you? In some kind of gang? Or a mob?" He says, "Meh, kind of. You'll see." You shrug and you get off your bed. You approach him and you leave your room. He says, "I'm not hiding myself from you. You need to know exactly who I am." 

You say, "Wait. I've heard of these super villains. The Fearsome Four." He stops and faces you saying, "Guess you're not too far off, kid... I'm one of them." You say, "Wait. You mean to tell me... Now that I hear you, you sound a lot like the fucking clown." 

He says, "That's the point, kid. You happen to be the daughter... of Quackerjack. It's time you met the boys. Let's go." You head out with your dad whom you now know is the toy-based villain, Quackerjack.

(Not over yet.)