Mega Negaduck x Reader Damsel in Distress pt. 4

Negaduck. Now Mega Negaduck is twenty feet tall and walking around the city of St. Canard. He's got you laying on his left shoulder as you still lay there after fainting. You sigh a bit. He says, "Soon all of St. Canard will bow to me! And as for you, (Y/N)... you stick with me. You're my woman." In your barely conscious state you say, "J-Jimmy."

He says, "That's right. No matter what, you're mine (Y/N).~" You smile in your barely awake form. He sees people running as they see him and he chuckles. He aims one of his Bushroot arms towards them and makes vines grow to block some people from trying to escape that area.

He laughs and he says, "Yes! All of St. Canard will be in my hands!" He sees more people running and he uses the plug in helmet on his head to zap at them. They manage to run and he laughs.

One man getting attacked notices you on Mega Negaduck's shoulder and he yells, "Look! There's a chick up there!" They all look. An older woman yells, "Oh dear god! He's holding that poor young lady hostage! Someone call for Darkwing Duck!"

Meanwhile, much to the four of the Fearsomes' luck, they come across Darkwing Duck. Megavolt says, "Darkwing! Thank Edison! You gotta help us." Darkwing Duck says, "And why should I? You're villains." Bushroot says, "Please, Darkwing? It's Negaduck. We got the mystic eye. A gem from the museum to take to him."

Darkwing Duck says, "Why am I not surprised?" Liquidator says, "Much to our dismay, he turned on us and drained us of our powers with that gem." Quackerjack says, "Plus, there's a woman he's carrying around with him."

Darkwing Duck sighs and says, "Well... Alright, we'll team up and put a stop to Negaduck." The other four grin and they cheer. Megavolt says, "And to get our powers back." Bushroot says, "I just don't want Negaduck hurting my best friend from school. She may like him, but he's more dangerous than we are." Darkwing pulls them all close and says, "Alright boys. Lets. Get. Dangerous."

As Mega Negaduck is terrorizing the citizens, he grabs you and you sigh and say, "Where are you putting me?" He puts you at the top of a building and he says, "Stay there. I'll need you to be out of the way for my next trick. In case there's any blood." You smile and you say, "Awe.~"

Mega Negaduck suddenly hears this, "I am the terror that flaps in the night!" Mega Negaduck says, "Aw, crap. Not that goody buffoon!" He hears, "I am the splinter you have a hard time removing!" Smoke appears and then Darkwing Duck. He says, "I am Darkwing Duck!" With him are the other four.

You sit up and you look down to see what's happening. You watch as Mega Negaduck pits against his own Fearsomes and Darkwing Duck. You watch as Darkwing Duck gets the four of them to trick Negaduck and all. You get up and you run to a door. You go in it and you head downstairs. You get downstairs and you head outside the front doors. You watch and you gasp.

The four of the Fearsome Five and Darkwing Duck manage to get back at Mega Negaduck and he falls. The mystic eye gem falls out and it breaks. The other four get zapped and they start to grow a few sizes back to their original size. You yell, "Ji... Negaduck!"

The guys grin and Megavolt says, "Ahh. My old spark has returned." Liquidator grins and says, "Hey fellas. Now that we've got our powers back, I say we team up against Darkwing Duck." Darkwing hears this and he gulps. As they're distracted, you run over to Negaduck who is his old self again.

You duck down and you pick him up from his upper half. You say, "Jimmy." You stroke his face. You hear sirens and you gasp. You see cops coming. The four of the Fearsome Five gasp and Bushroot says, "It's the cops! Let's get out of here!" They manage to get away before the cops can get to them.

They do however come over to Negaduck and they pick him up and cuff him. You sigh. A female police officer helps you up and says, "Come on, dear. Let's take you home." You watch as Darkwing Duck leaves and the cops put Negaduck in the back of the police car. You whisper, "I'll get you out, Jimmy." You look away and the female police officer takes you home.

(Time skip.)

Days go by. Negaduck is being held in the state penitentiary for villains. It's a bit isolated from the city. It's on a small island a mile in a half away from St. Canard. Right now, you're taking a boat to the island. You wanted to see him. You're standing by the edge and looking out the direction the jail is. You say, "I'm coming for you, Jimmy. I love you."

Back in the jail, Negaduck is laying on his bed in his cell. With him is his cell mate, who's a chubby bulldog guy named Frank. He's got tattoos, a piercing on his right ear, etc. Negaduck says, "Here I am again. No surprise. I've been arrested so many times in my life."

Frank says, "Caught again, eh?" Negaduck says, "Ha ha. It only makes me realize how evil I am, Frank. That's a plus." Frank says, "Yeah. There ain't a lot I care about in that city. I do however miss my daughter. Only damn thing I care about." Negaduck says, "Yeah?"

Frank says, "Somethin' tells me you got a woman who likes you." Negaduck grins and says, "Ooh, I do Frank. I do. I've been following her for several years. Walking home with her when she got off school. Her name's (Y/N) (L/N). Ooh, last night she was just a damsel in distress while I was powerful. I was having a blast until my pathetic excuses of a team and that goody Darkwing Duck pitted against me. They sucked the power right out of me. So here I am. In jail. Again, no surprise."

Frank says, "Sounds to me like this gal likes you." Negaduck says, "Oh, she does. She has for quite a while." He hears this, "Negaduck. You've got a visitor." Negaduck says, "Huh?" He walks to the door and the door opens. The corrections officer grabs him by the arm and says, "Come on." He leads him elsewhere.

He gets him into a room with a table and two chairs. The corrections officer sits him in one of the seats and he says, "I'm bringing her in." Negaduck says, "Who? This better be good." The corrections officer walks out and Negaduck hears this, "He's right in here, miss." He hears a familiar feminine voice saying, "Thank you, officer." He looks over.

You walk in and the door shuts behind you. You look over at Negaduck and you say, "Jimmy. I had to come see you." He grins and says, "Awe. I knew you would, babe. Come sit down and talk to me.~" You smile and you walk over.

You sit across from him and you say, "Baby. I'll do what I can to bust you out of here. I swear to it." He says, "Yeah? What's your plan for busting me out, huh? It can't be for me to commit more crimes or terrorize St. Canard's citizens. Something else is on your mind, baby. I know it.~"

You blush and you look away. You grip the buttons on your shirt and you say, "I do have plans, actually... for US. I love you so much, Jimmy Starling. I always have.~" You look at him and you unfasten a button. He smirks and says, "Better be giving me what you promise as soon as you get me out. You have no idea how tempting you are, honey.~"

You smile and you say, "You'll have me, Jimmy. You'll have whatever you want. I'm gathering up enough cash to get you out. It won't be for another two days though. I do have to work, tomorrow. Twelve hour shift."

He says, "Once you bail me out... you're mine, (Y/N). It's time I had you all to myself. Having you under me. Fucking begging for me. Hearing you moan my name.~" You lick your (lips/beak) and you say, "I love you.~" He says, "You're the only thing I love more than destruction and misery upon others.~" You smile. He grins.

And it happens. Not only does Negaduck get what he wants as soon as you bail him out, but you get what you want as well. You've been wanting the drake all to yourself for quite sometime.

In about a year in a half between the two of you having a moment... you end up pregnant with a son. Thomas Starling. A duck boy. He ends up just as ornery and as evil as his dad, much to Negaduck's joy. Rhoda and Bushroot end up together and they end up with a daughter. Violet Bushroot.

(End.)