Darkwing Duck/Drake Mallard x Babysitter Reader pt. 3

You and Gosalyn are back at her house. You're both sitting on the couch. You say, "Wow. So Morgana's a disloyal hoe, huh?" Gosalyn says, "I guess so. And I used to look up to her. Well no longer do I."

You say, "I'm so sorry, Gosalyn." She says, "It's not your fault. You're not the one cheating on my dad with a super villain." You say, "Hey. At least you've got the proof. We'll show him when Morgana's not around. I doubt she'll be by his side a lot, anyways. She'll be out doing her cheating."

Your phone suddenly rings and you say, "Huh. I wonder who that is." You get your phone out and it's an unknown number. You say, "Who is this?" You shrug and you say, "Could be the number to that sushi restaurant. Might be your dad or Morgana."

You get up and you answer the phone. You say, "Hello?" You hear a deep voice saying, "I know you were watching Morgana and Megavolt make out in the alley by the sushi restaurant." "Who is this? I know this isn't Drake." "Correction... I'm another super villain." "Dude! Who the fuck are you and why are you calling ME?!" "I... am Reginald Bushroot. I just go by Bushroot as my villain name." "Bushroot?" Gosalyn's eyes widen at the name and she looks over.

You say, "How did you even get my number?" "Simple. I've overheard your name as I followed you and that little girl. I looked it up and presto! Your number is on the St. Canard page. Apartment 34. Cadbury Drive." "What do you even want?" "I wanted to tell you that Megavolt's not the only person Morgana's seeing." There's a four second pause and he says, "Hello?" "W-what was that?"

Gosalyn looks at you. Bushroot says, "That's right. She's seeing me, too. Unbeknown to Megavolt. Try having the kid get THAT on her phone." "Oh my god. What a slut." "Right? Heh heh. But I think Megavolt can keep her. I found someone more interesting, anyways.~"

You say, "Well good for you. Whoever she is, go chase her. Leave me out of this." You hang up and you say, "Christ on a stick. What a creep. He's creepier than that Megavolt." Gosalyn says, "What did Bushroot want with us?" You look at Gosalyn and you say, "Well, kiddo... Turns out Megavolt's not the only person Morgana's been seeing." She says, "What? Who else?" You say, "Bushroot. The guy that called."

Gosalyn says, "Holy crap." You say, "Your dad's gonna have to know. He deserves to know the truth. Is Bushroot his arch enemy, too?" Gosalyn says, "Yeah. He is. He's half plant, half duck. If you see him, you'll know." You say, " I actually did see him one time. Another villain was with him. A dog guy made entirely out of water."

She says, "That would be the Liquidator." You say, "How many villains are in this city? She says, "A lot. St. Canard's kind of riddled with them. More of them than there are heroes." You say, "So, your dad's not the only hero? Besides Launchpad."

She says, "We have Gizmoduck, Stegmutt, Morgana and Neptunia. Well we HAD when it comes to Morgana." You say, "Still. Your dad needs to know about his so called loving girlfriend's infidelity."

(Time skip.)

The next day, you're at your apartment. You're on your laptop, messaging Gosalyn. You have her on facebook now. You type, "Did you expose her yet?" "Not yet. Not a good time. She's still here. Good thing she never comes into my room unless she asks." "Good. Better yet, let me know when or if Morgana leaves the house. I'll come there and we can tell him. You have the proof." "Good call."

You get off and you get up to go to the bathroom. You go, flush, wash your hands and you walk out. You get back in your room and you sit in front of your laptop. You suddenly get a message from Gosalyn saying, "She's gone." You say, "Damn. Already?" You type, "I'm on my way. Be ready." "I sure will." You get up and you leave your apartment. You head to Drake Mallard's place.