Quackerjack x Former Fan Reader pt. 2

Years go by. Now it's 2020. You're twenty four years old now. Since you were eleven years old, you've still held a huge grudge against your so called idol. Quackerjack. You witnessed his evil side on the news thirteen years ago and it made you so sad and angry that your ahem... 'hero' turned into a villain after his toy company got put out of business and replaced by a video game character.

You haven't seen him since and now you hoped you wouldn't have to. But you knew you couldn't jinx it. He still lives in St. Canard and so do you. And he's now a notorious super villain. Still goes by Quackerjack. In fact, because of him you've changed a bit drastically, yourself.

You've taken your anger out on your dad and your adoptive mom several times. You've wreaked havoc at home, school, stores, etc. It's as if you yourself were made into a villain. But it's not just Quackerjack's betrayal that fueled your anger, it was your biological mom's refusal to love you or care for you like a mom should.

You're better about all of that now. You've had years of therapy. You still however, hold a grudge against the now villainous clown. He was your idol. You loved him and had even started to develop a crush on him by the time you were ten or eleven. And it made you so upset seeing him suddenly turn into a criminal.

You're living on your own now. You've apologized to Tracy and your dad Huck for how you've behaved. They told you that it was okay and they forgave you. They knew it was fueled by Quackerjack's betrayal and your mom's lack of love towards you.

You're watching TV right now. The news. The news reporter Tom Lockjaw says, "Yes, Brenda. I am standing outside of the Bank of St. Canard where a robbery has recently happened." You say, "Oh no. I don't think I like where this is going." You felt like you knew who you would see once they show the suspects.

Tom Lockjaw says, "That's right. Two of your major super villains, Megavolt and Quackerjack." You say, "I fucking knew it!" You sigh and you sit back. You see a picture of two villains. Megavolt, who's a rodent man with goggles, a yellow jumpsuit, red plug in helmet, battery on his back, etc. And Quackerjack himself in his harlequin getup.

Tom Lockjaw says, "These two will now be held in jail with a one thousand dollar bond. Cash only." You say, "Well, I'm certainly not gonna freaking bail them out." You pick up the remote and you change the channel. You get it on the show Ghost Adventures. You sigh and you sit back on the couch as you watch it. You say, "I'm going out after this."

After watching TV, you turn it off and you get up. You grab your purse, keys, phone, etc. and you head out of your apartment. You get downstairs and you get to your car. You get in and you start it. You drive off and you get to the mall to shop or eat.

(Time skip.)

Later on, you're at a bar with your childhood friend, Lulu Beaksman. You're both having a drink as you sit up at the bar. She says, "You saw it on the news too, huh?" You sigh and you say, "Yes. My so called IDOL. Psh... My ass." You take a drink.

She says, "You're still angry about him, aren't you?" You say, "Lulu. He meant a lot to me when we were kids. I felt that joy each time he was around. And I felt betrayed after he became a villain after his toy company got put out of business. Feels like seeing my piece of shit biological mom allover again."

She says, "I don't blame you. I used to be friends with a guy that was like ten years older than me. He was my dad's friend's son. Some rat boy named Elmo Sputterspark." You say, "Oh?" You look at her.

She says, "Yeah. He was always sticking up for me whenever my mom would yell at me for no reason. Elmo would be there to talk to me. And also be focused on his school work as well. He was a smart guy." You say, "Mom issues huh?" She says, "Yep." You say, "That makes two of us." She says, "No offense, but yours is worse." You say, "Yeah. That's no lie."